news

Joseph Kahn tweets about Edge of Glory Music Video

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vertigostick

Please, while you're at it, drag and finish this old sad pressed ass too on Twitter:

@JeetendrSehdevĀ :toofunny:

IMG_1286.jpg

Another middle-aged Madonna loon and so-called "best-selling author" or whateverĀ that posts BS about Gaga.Ā 

Thanks

10 minutes ago, vertigostick said:

Please, while you're at it, drag and finish this old sad pressed ass too on Twitter:

@JeetendrSehdevĀ :toofunny:

IMG_1286.jpg

Another middle-aged Madonna loon and so-called "best-selling author" or whateverĀ that posts BS about Gaga.Ā 

Thanks

Sis her face is punishment enough, let her seethe

57 minutes ago, vertigostick said:

Look just how VILE and obsessed this piece of sh1t is:

Ā 

I forgive him for his ignorance and will love him anyway.

tumblr_lsrn7jtRoS1r2aa87o1_500.gif

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Oh what lovely reactions from innocently kind and pure monsters. They are all so nice and only others are vile and mean.... yeah....

And he has every right to say his point of view. And haven't you yet learned that Gaga is certainly not above "re-write of things".

14 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh what lovely reactions from innocently kind and pure monsters. They are all so nice and only others are vile and mean.... yeah....

And he has every right to say his point of view. And haven't you yet learned that Gaga is certainly not above "re-write of things".

Ā 

Yet you are still here, on GAGAdaily, her fan forum, attacking her fans, belittling Gaga and praising anyone who hates her and talks crap about her...

Not suspicious at all.Ā 

:oprah:

Ā 

Kahn didnā€™t even tell his side or ā€œpoint of viewā€.Ā 

Ā 

FreePalestine

34 minutes ago, Snow said:

Your superfluous sarcasm is not working sis. Who tweets about a video 5 or 6 years ago coincidentally on the day someone releases her documentary. This petty director craves attention and he did not even expressed his point of view. He just simply tweeted something not informative at all without even clearing the air up again. Next time you come for theĀ innocently kind and pure monsters,Ā (which we never said we were), check your logic.Ā :lana:

In case you wanna say I'm triggered or something, I'm not cause' I'mĀ just pointing out some facts that you seemed to have overlooked.:emma:

Sorry not sorry.mp3Ā :poot:

PanPikus

Who cares about opinion of a man who uses internet explorer :oprah:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodÅŗ opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Bad Monster Kid
18 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Who cares about opinion of a man who uses internet explorer :oprah:

Is that a gay dating app?Ā :oprah:

@JR Gg You're "excuse me no"-ing me for trying to spread kindness, love and forgiveness?

This fanbase in a nutshell.Ā 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

20 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Is that a gay dating app?Ā :oprah:

omg , i think it's a food :oprah: can we eat it?

Little little

Archived