💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation Thread

Elysium

Featured Posts

I don't know anyone who hasn't heard of her. No doubt there are some people like that, somewhere though!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• Shadow

• Bob

• Nemo

Vanilla

I think that if you haven't heard her and her music, you've heard of her, or heard her songs.

I won't die, but I can't live without you

JoseLittleMonster

Not yet, IMO.

The real question is if everyone in the world will remember Gaga. Longevity is not easily attained.

Is not a big argument but if you ask for Gaga in south america, everybody knows her! but if you ask for Madonna, a lot of people will but no everybody! Edited by JoseLittleMonster

Is not a big argument but if you ask for Gaga in south america, everybody knows her! but if you ask for Madonna, a lot of people will but no everybody!

I think you're overcrediting Gaga. :smh: That's my opinion though. I didn't know you had surveyed everyone in South America to make such claims.

Edited by Leaf

Galactic Mess

Nope, if there was anyone who didn't know who she was who I knew, I probably told them

This.

I make sure everyone around me knows who she is :creepflop:

Galactic Mess

And obviously everyone knows who she is, except for those extremely poor people who don't have access to TV, Internet, Press or Food.

JoseLittleMonster

I think you're overcrediting Gaga. :smh: That's my opinion though. I didn't know you had surveyed everyone in South America to make such claims.

I am not! *Slap you & walk away*

Darkstains

I think that if you haven't heard her and her music, you've heard of her, or heard her songs.

This. They've probably seen the hairbow Gaga or heard at least Just Dance, Poker Face and Bad Romance, but didn't realize that it was 'Lady Gaga'.

Is not a big argument but if you ask for Gaga in south america, everybody knows her! but if you ask for Madonna, a lot of people will but no everybody!

the shade. :awesome: