💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation Thread

Elysium

Featured Posts

Im here for this. I mean im pretty upset their is a chance she wont be going but hey, get dat money gurl! :hor:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• Shadow

• Bob

• Nemo

Forrest Gump

She's just about to start a world tour. We won't be getting new music for a good year or two, despite what she said.

yeah right, she has ADD in terms of getting bored easily with what she's currently doing lol.

i expect news on her next album from her when she starts touring :nails:

Edited by WakeUpMr.West

Hot Space

This doesn't bother me. I want her to stay healthy and happy during the tour, and she isn't going to have anything to promote. She'll get some well-deserved rest.

CannaeDrive

She should skip that flop award show. Anyway, she will be slaying in a stadium in front of thousand of people.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Pure Adrenaline

I think there's very big chance to attend if they nom VOTY for MTN ....how can you not attend when you 1st official directorial debut is nominated ....better this time she get some good nominees kind of wish the VMA 2010 again..........

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Robinladen

I think there's very big chance to attend if they nom VOTY for MTN .... how can you not attend when you 1st official directorial debut is nominated ....better this time she get some good nominees kind of wish the VMA 2010 again..........

Well, they're not going to do that... My only hopes are for "Best Coreography". Which she deserves, but she doesn't need to attend for a non-aired categorie.

RAMROD

idk, she can always do live satellite conference for speeches though if she wins anything.

Or the MTV may be let her know in advance few nights earlier that she win something and asked here to tape a speech or something.

Wouldn't it be funny, that all other b---hes walk in the red carpet with full of confidence,

little did they know the title has been won by Gaga days before LOL

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Forrest Gump

All of those videos you just named were critically acclaimed

tumblr_m253ujg5Jh1qh5u32o1_250.png

your telling me critics were praising s-xy and i know it and thought someone like you was one of the best of 2011

tumblr_m253ujg5Jh1qh5u32o1_250.png

So,

Britney Spears sometimes used to check into hotels as Alotta Warmheart so people don't know it's her checking in.

So I thought, for fun,

what would Gaga's fake check in name be (Besides Stefani)?

Best one wins a lil monster cookie! not really.. Begin! :giggle: