๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation Thread

Elysium

Featured Posts

CZuty.gif

Ok?

I already knew she was straight. She fooled around with some girls. How are you going to truly find out if you haven't seen whats on the other side. :tea:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• Shadow

• Bob

• Nemo

Kalameet

I think GaGa just needs to be honest with herself. She needs to stop fighting against how she feels. She needs to accept her love for Boomkack and admit to her that she loves her with all of her heart.

tumblr_m0bfct8ex51r3gb3zo1_400.gif

OMG what is going on in that gif :toofloppy:

I never viewed her as bi. She's only had relationships with guys.

:huh: I don't think a bi guy for example who feels s-xual attraction to men but has only been with women isn't bi?

CZuty.gif

Ok?

I already knew she was straight. She fooled around with some girls. How are you going to truly find out if you haven't seen whats on the other side. :tea:

Not everyone needs to :nails:

Well, if you want to be sure. :nails:

You think a gay guy needs to have s-x or have tried having s-x with a girl to be sure he's really gay? :nails:

Edited by Lestat

You think a gay guy needs to have s-x or have tried having s-x with a girl to be sure he's really gay? :nails:

Who know's. Maybe they've had s-x with a girl before they found out they liked guys.

But I see where your coming from.

rifbn.gif

Lucisgaga

I'm sorry straight fans, but: BOO ****ing HOO! You are so discriminated against... :roll:

+1

Thanks for posting that because I was getting ready to ask if there was a video.

Idk, I think Gaga is probably a person who would try anything once if you know what I mean. Just look at her recent performances of Heavy Metal Lover on the BTWBall tour. Do I think she's bi? My guess is as good as anyone else's. She's admitted having s-xual relations with women before. If you'll remember that in the interview with Gaultier she stated she considered herself bis-xual but really didn't think it was "fair" to because she's actually never been "in love" with a woman before. In all honesty I feel the exact same way. I'm not sure whether to call myself bi or straight as I'm definitely attracted to women but never been "in love" with one before either.

Couldn't have said it better myself, I feel the exact same. :shrug:

... Tamar Braxton; Vincent Herbert's wife

Yes - goofing around for the paparazzi

Oops. I'm a :flop:

Zolanski

*I never really believed she was bis-xual tbh.

*I always thought it was a David Bowie move on her behalf.

Same. I always knew she was straight.

gagaismywhore

Thanks for posting that because I was getting ready to ask if there was a video.

Idk, I think Gaga is probably a person who would try anything once if you know what I mean. Just look at her recent performances of Heavy Metal Lover on the BTWBall tour. Do I think she's bi? My guess is as good as anyone else's. She's admitted having s-xual relations with women before. If you'll remember that in the interview with Gaultier she stated she considered herself bis-xual but really didn't think it was "fair" to because she's actually never been "in love" with a woman before. In all honesty I feel the exact same way. I'm not sure whether to call myself bi or straight as I'm definitely attracted to women but never been "in love" with one before either.

:clap:

I am exactly the same!

ARTPOP Gypsy

Couldn't have said it better myself, I feel the exact same. :shrug:

:clap:

I am exactly the same!

It sucks doesn't it? It's like I ask myself, "what am I?" :shrug::confused:

Glad I'm not the only one.

Edited by GagaPixie

That happens to me too.

I do hope Gaga begins to acknowledge her straight fans, though. I am seriously beginning to think that she has just as many straight fans as gay fans.When I went to the MB there were PLENTY of seemingly straight men. I use the word seemingly because obviously I don'y go up to people and ask what their s-xual orientation.

Gaga has more straight fans then gay fans. Most of Gaga's fans are straight females. Its the same with all female pop stars...they are popular amongst females and gay men.

That being said, straight fans arent really fans you have to acknowledge. Its the "oddballs" you have to acknowledge.

LukisMonsterARG

why would you have doubts about that...?

because she always talks about gay people and i'm sorry to say this but sometimes it's a bit annoying to her sraight fans

pink sushi

So f--king depressed tbh...... :sad:

But then again...it's not anything we didn't already know. She has never tried to convince us otherwise. She has never pretended to be in love with women or have relationships with them.....and only dates men...

She has said numerous times that she's s-xually attracted to women and has had s-xual relationships with them....but has never been in love with one. Just the fact that she's s-xually attracted to them, i think makes her at least a little bi. But would she ever date or marry one..? Probably not.... :sad: I can dream though... :sad:

I have this friend who is in love with and dating her best friend who is ALSO FEMALE....and yet she always says that she's straight cause she thinks this friend of hers is "the only exception"... She also runs a lesbian Tumblr blog. I feel like she is just doesn't wanna identify as bi because she thinks she's above it. :roll:

Edited by pink sushi