• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• Shadow

• Bob

• Nemo

Then why must you continue to hop on my quote button. It's clear that you're upset with me if you have to say, "drop the ego" when no ego is presented at all. Perhaps you should be the bigger person and not start some petty issue at all.

On topic, I have to disagree about her being bis-xual. I also have to comment on the matter of her perhaps keeping the mystique of her s-xuality.

Look at me ending the "petty issue" that never started.

On topic, I wouldn't call her bi, but I wouldn't say she's straight.

LipglossLuxury

Look at me ending the "petty issue" that never started.

On topic, I wouldn't call her bi, but I wouldn't say she's straight.

Oh, but of course. :teehee:

Am I a bad fan if iv never seen this before? :omg:

Yes, but it's really not what it looks like. Apparently roughhousing with the same s-x automatically refers to physical attraction.

Valentino

I'm gay as a rainbow kite on the 4th of July, I identify as gay, but I'm s-xually attracted to girls sometimes. :shrug:

Ozzy8923

I'm gay as a rainbow kite on the 4th of July, I identify as gay, but I'm s-xually attracted to girls sometimes. :shrug:

That happens to me too.

I do hope Gaga begins to acknowledge her straight fans, though. I am seriously beginning to think that she has just as many straight fans as gay fans.When I went to the MB there were PLENTY of seemingly straight men. I use the word seemingly because obviously I don'y go up to people and ask what their s-xual orientation.

Valentino

That happens to me too.

I do hope Gaga begins to acknowledge her straight fans, though. I am seriously beginning to think that she has just as many straight fans as gay fans.When I went to the MB there were PLENTY of seemingly straight men. I use the word seemingly because obviously I don'y go up to people and ask what their s-xual orientation.

Yes, and it's ooookay. People just need to relax. :hehe:

Jonttutan

Who cares? I don't love her because her s-xuality. I love her because her music~

PS. Logan's avatar is nice! Lightning for the win!

display name

I don't even know what most people think of s-xual attraction. Being a guy for me, my dick only gets hard to being with guys and having thoughts of guys. That, to me, is s-xual attraction, and it never happens for women. That's how I know I'm gay. I think women look a hell of a lot better than men and are much more s-xy and more beautiful than men are, but I'm not s-xually attracted to them.

I have no idea how it is with girls.

I never viewed her as bi. She's only had relationships with guys.

Valentino

Oh, this thread is even more interesting than I thought. :hehe:

ARTPOP Gypsy

She said it in Taiwan. at 5:18

Thanks for posting that because I was getting ready to ask if there was a video.

Idk, I think Gaga is probably a person who would try anything once if you know what I mean. Just look at her recent performances of Heavy Metal Lover on the BTWBall tour. Do I think she's bi? My guess is as good as anyone else's. She's admitted having s-xual relations with women before. If you'll remember that in the interview with Gaultier she stated she considered herself bis-xual but really didn't think it was "fair" to because she's actually never been "in love" with a woman before. In all honesty I feel the exact same way. I'm not sure whether to call myself bi or straight as I'm definitely attracted to women but never been "in love" with one before either.

Wasn't that Troy Carter's wife, and they were goofing around? Conveniently they cropped him out of the picture, where if I remember, correctly, he was laughin.

... Tamar Braxton; Vincent Herbert's wife

Yes - goofing around for the paparazzi

Valentino

Drop the fake ego, boo. Doesn't suit you well.

:(

I don't even know what most people think of s-xual attraction. Being a guy for me, my dick only gets hard to being with guys and having thoughts of guys. That, to me, is s-xual attraction, and it never happens for women. That's how I know I'm gay. I think women look a hell of a lot better than men and are much more s-xy and more beautiful than men are, but I'm not s-xually attracted to them.

I have no idea how it is with girls.

Well I feel the same way...but then again, I do like me so tig ol' bitties. :lolgaga:

display name

I think GaGa just needs to be honest with herself. She needs to stop fighting against how she feels. She needs to accept her love for Boomkack and admit to her that she loves her with all of her heart.

Well I feel the same way...but then again, I do like me so tig ol' bitties. :lolgaga:

tumblr_m0bfct8ex51r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Valentino

I think GaGa just needs to be honest with herself. She needs to stop fighting against how she feels. She needs to accept her love for Boomkack and admit to her that she loves her with all of her heart.

tumblr_m0bfct8ex51r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Oh is that what he said...AHHH!HJXYx.gif