šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga: Five Foot Two Streaming Now

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss
Just now, jinko said:

You know that Gagz is thinking "oh my god, that mommy bitch again"Ā :emma:Ā But Gaga continues to have pictures with her because she's nice and the girl's done nothing bad, except be cringey and creepy

she's basically a stalker. Go through her twitter account and you'll see tons of pictures of her with celebritiesĀ :selena:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kind of out of the loop on the mommy girl but that was so uncalled for. Gaga would be so ashamed. :neyde:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

nnnn,what is happening here :rip:Ā 

Ā 

WAIT. WHAT.

It was cringe in the doc but gosh, she's still a human being...

So sad :(Ā 

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

yASSsss
Just now, Kefir said:

WAIT. WHAT.

its an old video but yeah its sadĀ :S

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Bloody hooker

I enjoyed it so much, andĀ wish it was longer. It just felt surreal to see someone you love and admire so much to go through a lot of pain in one year and still on going.

The one part that I started to lose my scheiƟe was when Gaga played Joanne for her grandmother. It brought more meaning to me.

This next part is a spoiler for anyone who hasnā€™t seen it:

Spoiler

She was beyond pissed off when she found out that ā€˜Joanneā€™ leaked. She probably even read the Joanntipation thread.Ā :air:

When she was in pain, and asked ā€œAm I pathetic?ā€ I...I didnā€™t know what to do. I just want her to know that she is NOTĀ in any way possible pathetic.Ā 

I just want to be with her 24/7 giving her so much love. She really needs it.

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

imnotyourbabe10

It was interesting to watch. Ā Definitely makes me question our Lady in some ways. Ā However, she's a pretty incredible human being. Ā 

Some themes that stood out to me (didn't want to turn this into an essay):Ā 

- The Cult of the Celebrity and consumption of media and addictive behavior of social media---the fans, paparazzi, posting on "Insta"Ā and so forth. Ā I almost feel guilty for being a part of this cult site!Ā 

- Medicalizing the body--all the pain and constant treatments she faces and how society puts a value on whatever Drs inject you with

- Loneliness -- damn, the beautiful Malibu home sequence and being talked to all day at your jobĀ but then coming home alone--gurl, I feel youĀ :diane:

- I get that she's an artist but she has seemingly abandoned her radicalness! Ā Maybe it was never a thing from the get go. Ā I appreciate her diverting from the high-fashion but miss her sense of queering the norm--that ARTPOP, TFM message

- Can we be stoner buddies, Gaga? Ā I love how she just goes through her day with a fat blunt in handĀ :tony:

- And, I'm sure GGD already discussed this, but the dude Wal-Mart manager--, hunty, right guys?Ā 

Anyway, Gaga is fascinating. Ā Thanks for the community on this site!Ā :hug:

4 hours ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

it does :giveup:Ā it came full circle :giveup:Ā I don't need any new single..... also The Cure makes a lot of sense of what happened with Sonja, but alsoĀ with Gaga's illness :giveup:Ā 

Exactly, all the question that might be still in my head are answered now. Everything makes sense now and it made me feel very proud of this era.Ā :giveup:

I'm so ready for the ASIB era and LG6 and all the other surprises.Ā :giveup:

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, Kefir said:

WAIT. WHAT.

This isnā€™t even funny, I want to know who the fat guy isĀ who pushed her saying ā€œdonā€™t slap meā€ ā€œdonā€™t ever touch me in your lifeā€ he needs a good smack.Ā :madge:

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

nnnn,what is happening here :emma:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

This isnā€™t even funny, I want to know who the fat guy isĀ who pushed her saying ā€œdonā€™t slap meā€ ā€œdonā€™t ever touch me in your lifeā€ he needs a good smack.Ā 

Y'ALLLLLLLLLLL

THAT WAS A DOCU, GAGA JUST SHUT IT DOWN.

Just give Chris and the woman an Emmy and an Oscar already, jeez. No nomination, just take it, FedEx that **** to em.

I woke up at 5am to watch it before work.

loved it! i wish it ended a little different but i still loved every minute. Having a viewing party here with some friends to watch it again. I hope the release it on BluRay with some deleted scenes and special features

Ā 

Archived