Gaga: Five Foot Two Streaming Now

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky

That was so beautiful. 

I just wish we had more scenes from her Million Reasons moment on the SB. Where she has that beautiful gown on, like in the trailer. :giveup: 

Crossfit

raginchristians
Just now, Nene Areola said:

the karma for us was being,forced to dl 500mb full of fakes that were all copies of glory :lolly:

At the time I actually thought there was no real leak and it was all a ploy to get people to download glory :sharon: 

he/they

The perfect illusion part was probably my favourite, because that was such an exciting time for me as it was the first single I experienced as a fan, so watching this was like getting to relive it but this time seeing the whole story and learning how it came together. 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Renewed respect for Joanne. She knew what kind and how big of a risk she's taking, but she pushed through because she knows where she wants to go, and who she wants to be. 

McMonster08

When she put her albums on front of the others' :rip:

I wish more parts of SB rehearsals were featured, but overall, I loved it :flutter:

Another Bad Kid

I have a newfound appreciation for Joanne now. The scene where she showed her grandma Joanne was really touching and beautiful. Also, it taught me what "maudlin" means. 

Mirages

Im supposed to be studying :giveup: But yall hyped me up and now Im getting a Netflix subsription and watching the documentary :toofunny: Prolly will regret it the day before my finals :emma:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

PanPikus

I cried so much when she played Joanne for her grandma :diane:
And I can't that she really told that she wants Madonna to kiss her and tell her that she's a piece of **** :sharon: I thought it was a troll joke :ladyhaha:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

ApplauseftAdele
21 minutes ago, Cardi B said:

Wow. 

Thats all I can say , I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have a mom this strong, beautiful and inspiring 

*A mommy :poot:

ZiggyZiggs

Just finished watching ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. I CRIED SO MUCH lol. She literally knows everything the fans are saying and doing. SHOOK

I have to be up in 4 hours but I'm so glad I stayed up to watch this. I have no words as to how much I love her rn. :giveup:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Archived