💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

12 New Dua Lipa Songs Registered

Perfume

Featured Posts

Antichrist
13 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

There's nothing else on the album that screams smash. My friend at Warner told me IDGAF is the next single, I just don't know how they'll edit that.

i'm pretty sure IDGAF will be a huge hit :giveup:

venusfly
25 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

There's nothing else on the album that screams smash. My friend at Warner told me IDGAF is the next single, I just don't know how they'll edit that.

IDGAF is the smartest option, they could rewrite the line for a radio version like some songs do

Tbh, most of her singles became huge hits in the Netherlands. Be The One, Hotter Than Hell, Blow Your Mind, Scared To Be Lonely, No Lie, Lost In your Light (small hit), New Rules... She is having The Fame era success here tbh. Ready for ha TFM era. :selena::giveup:

drinkmytears
18 minutes ago, Dutch said:

You can in Europe. :poot:

Her target audience is the UK...so unless they come up with a really clever edit I can't see it happening 

1 hour ago, drinkmytears said:

There's nothing else on the album that screams smash. 

Specifically for America, I'm sure they can re-release some past singles that flopped here if they wanted now that NR is rising :lolly: 

drinkmytears
10 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

i'm pretty sure that wont be a problem :classy:

How when radio is still a huge way of getting music out? They need a clever edit of the song 

10 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

How when radio is still a huge way of getting music out? They need a clever edit of the song 

Queen of answering your own questions!

Archived