Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Katy Perry - Witness: The Tour (Viewing Party)

Dutch

Featured Posts

just another gay
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I expected a Woke segment with a political speeches and CTTR, Wide Awake and Bigger Than Me 

but I also expected a Food Themed Mess for Bon appetit so...the tour is really surprising 

Exactly what I have in my mind.

Those are the few songs that can really fits the (supposed to be) theme of the era

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
3 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Why is every pop girl tour length getting shorter and shorter :emma:

I understand why Gaga does it, but what about the rest? :air:

25 songs is the perfect amount, 21 is almost there, but not enough :tony:

The setlist is more than okay. I mean, she's not going to perform 35 40 seconds snippets like Beyoncé does :sweat:

yASSsss

what a tragic setlist :emma: 

I liked the into.it looked pretty cool :applause: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

4 hours ago, Star Burst said:

I liked the opening :reductive: , E.T , and the closing hand thingy at the end. You can tell they put some effort into it.

6.5 / 10

Lmao its at least 9/10

TeenIdle

The encore is really predictable. Should've been Roar tbh. It's like Gaga having Bad Romance as an encore :toofunny:

beboskoukla

which songs did she perform at the drop zone? :excited2:
missed the stream. I'm going in June 2018 to witness in switzerland :giggle:

xoxo, Katarina

bpmMonkey

This whole Katy Perry situation is really sad tbh. Saw the videos from her show last night and I’m so underwhelmed, lightning is so bad, her speeches are tragic and the crowed is barely there. Right now I’m witnessing „the prism tour“ and she used to be kind of big in the industry, how can you fall so hard..? Her voice was never great, but at least she made good music overall and had her own aesthetics. 

And they say Taylor died and got replaced by a clone 🙄

16 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

This whole Katy Perry situation is really sad tbh. Saw the videos from her show last night and I’m so underwhelmed, lightning is so bad, her speeches are tragic and the crowed is barely there. Right now I’m witnessing „the prism tour“ and she used to be kind of big in the industry, how can you fall so hard..? Her voice was never great, but at least she made good music overall and had her own aesthetics. 

And they say Taylor died and got replaced by a clone 🙄

Don't worry about her honey you are a sweetheart :bon:

GhettoFabulous
2 hours ago, PeterPan said:

Please stop insulting Katy.

-katycat

:air:nnnnNnnnnnñ

OT: some of ya’ll exaggerating the intro was good. The outfits were cut ET and Tsunami sounded nice she just needs to work on her vocals  tbh :awkney:and maybe incorporate more choreo and stuff but I mean it’s not THAAAT bad in fact it’s not bad at all:gaycat:

Fascination

I watched the performance and it was a little bit boring? She gives us visuals, and art rave teas but it doesn’t really have a lot of power? Gaga is able to perform a show with a great amount of power but because Katy can’t really sing well or dance good (she made fun of herself and her dancing moves, don’t come for me) it’s a little bit boring to watch. Gaga can dance and sing, so you can watch her dancing or enjoy her vocals. The crowd was also not very energetic as well until she got to the drop zone, IMO. I know I’m not getting tickets for her Amsterdam date for sure.

Archived