Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any musicians on GGD?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
On 21.09.2017 at 5:11 AM, Hye Park said:

https://soundcloud.com/hyepark/green-light

i made this midnight and I thought It's perfect but when I heard it again on morning, it sounded like piece of **** (cuz of the shitty vocal effects and additional vocals that I added at midnight) but I was like **** it gonna upload it😂😂 and I uploaded it yesterday xD any advice?

You sing really well but I think we got the same problem: we got a bad mic. I think of buying a good one but idk .

carry on though you sound really good

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
20 hours ago, Aleks said:

I have these two songs so far, but I'm currently working on an EP :bon:

Monsters are so talented

NIGHTCRAWLER
20 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

Yeah, I'm a musician and am part of a pop duo with my brother. We actually won a competition held by one of Gaga's producers, then went on to appear on a Polish talent show called "Must Be The Music" where bands can present their own original material, which we did and went onto the next rounds:

Not so long ago we released our first single, but I don't know if it's blocked for people in the United States though:

This one is very generic, but that's what the label wanted so... :laughga: 

We write, compose, produce our own stuff by the way. 

i’m shook !!!! 

NIGHTCRAWLER
14 hours ago, Supersonic said:

I've been like songwriting and singing on and off since I was 12 and it wasn't until this year where I feel like I actually kind of understand how to do it. I've been trying to compose electronically in FL Studio since 2013 but I never felt like I got the hang of it really until this year I self taught myself guitar and piano and a bit of music theory. Just yesterday I was reworking old songs I did in FL Studio in 2015, but now that I actually know how chord progressions work, I can make my stuff a lot more intersting.

I've had this one piano/beat demo that was just 4 notes over and over again and it was so bland but then I realized I can play around with that note progression and spin 4 diffrent chord progression around the same 4 notes and I got really excited updating my work lmao

The only thing I still struggle with is writing toplines and lyrics. There's fleeting ideas running through my mind but I never seem to find the right words for it.

I'll say tho unconciously my mind was always drawn to the most unnecessarily complicated chords and keys tho lmao. (C# Major jesus christ so many #s)

SHOW US

NIGHTCRAWLER
11 hours ago, PeterPan said:

It’s not that bad! But you’re definitely not in tempo! I guess you’re 1 sec late on te instrumental! Try to get how the rythm works on a song before to record it! A little bit to work but you got potential and we all need to improve ourselves anyway

NIGHTCRAWLER
6 hours ago, Sailor said:

I'm a musician but I don't want anyone to know I'm a hunty shitposter so I don't post anything here. :awkney:

Then you’re wrong! Post your work!!!

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 hours ago, JaCoby TheGhost said:

I'm very inspired by Gaga to create fearlessly and adventurously as an artist, but I also have a lot of 80s and underground Electronic influences! Let me know what you guys think. :lana:

Lord knows that’s professional I like it

Wait, I'm a musician on Gaga Daily :emma:

Here's a very small sample of my portfolio (it totals over 350 original instrumentals :emma: )...

I don't know how to describe it, but it's mostly electronic with some synthetic orchestration in it? It kind of sounds like video game music. My mom and my boyfriend seem to love it though. :gaycat:

I'm currently working on a Christmas album, since I've been saying I'd make one before Born This Way was released. lol. I'm 9 songs into it. :unicorn:

Some of you guys have some neat stuff posted, I've only listened to a few songs but I plan to return tomorrow as it is my bed time. :emma:

NIGHTCRAWLER
51 minutes ago, Hadrian said:

Wait, I'm a musician on Gaga Daily :emma:

Here's a very small sample of my portfolio (it totals over 350 original instrumentals :emma: )...

I don't know how to describe it, but it's mostly electronic with some synthetic orchestration in it? It kind of sounds like video game music. My mom and my boyfriend seem to love it though. :gaycat:

I'm currently working on a Christmas album, since I've been saying I'd make one before Born This Way was released. lol. I'm 9 songs into it. :unicorn:

Some of you guys have some neat stuff posted, I've only listened to a few songs but I plan to return tomorrow as it is my bed time. :emma:

SOUNDS SO GOOD

13 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

:gaysia: let me write a song for you or with you????? 

Sure, I'm down! :lolly:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🩋

I listened through some stuff in this thread. This fan-base is so creative it makes my head spin. Why didnt I find you guys until now? I will listen through it all during the weekend but I think you are all so awesome! I uploaded my track so I can share it with you guys. I dont know the software that well and I have recorded with the built in mic in my laptop but will upgrade the quality as soon as I can. Here it is. Would love to hear what you think. Xoxo

Shine mother****er!

4 minutes ago, Hye Park said:

Vocal is slightly not matching on tempo i mean:)

Oh i layered the instrumental on top of the vocals in the software. Ots hard to get ot right on time lol

Archived