💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Can Gaga have The Fame Monster's era success again?

Tadeo

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

Not sure because the GP's taste is absolute trash right now. The radio kills my brain cells. 

I want her to make music that feels natural to her on a personal level. I don't really care if it is insanely successful like The Fame Monster, though I would appreciate it if the GP would stop sleeping on good music. :madge:

⚯͛

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Feline said:

She won't. Her health will be an issue for the rest of her career. 

How is having a successful era connected to her health? :sweat:

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

That her health won't let her do many things, just like Rock In Rio 

16 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

Im not sure she can anymore.. the public doesnt care anymore about pop high charting music.. she doesnt have the gp on her side like she used to

You forgot about all these people who attended her sold out stadium dates few weeks ago :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SlayGagaloo
21 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Cher is already getting older(no offence)and is probably slowly retiring(would like to be proven wrong tho),Madonna just doesn't feel the need for it right now,and I think Britney will just keep doing Vegas shows for her carreer,after the sad downfall of Glory.And the other big artists are just either one:getting older or two:don't feel the need right now.

And like I said,Gaga doesn't feel the need right now,and hasn't felt the need since a couple of years.

You do realize that Gaga is also getting older, right? 

Over.

ShockPop

She can repeat and she knows it.

If she had done a little promo then the cure would have smashed and if an ep with similar radio friendliness followed she would smash again.

She just doesn't care for radios stranglehold on the charts. The bb100 just shows what djs like or get paid to play. Dope went top 10 using a similar trick and she ain't for it.

Notthebling
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You forgot about all these people who attended her sold out stadium dates few weeks ago :giggle:

the superbowl really helped her out I agree... but even the cure failed to peak at #1... I really wish i could believe she CAN have the same peak as TFM era, but i highly doubt it. 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Ok no offense but that's a pretty dumb question to ask. If Gaga's not healthy, she can't do work. If she's in excruciating pain, she can't do choreo, promo or even concentrate well enough to sing or write a song.

'Can any female artist have The Fame Monster's era success again?' would be a better question.

So far I know, nobody topped this era.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Ok no offense but that's a pretty dumb question to ask. If Gaga's not healthy, she can't do work. If she's in excruciating pain, she can't do choreo, promo or even concentrate well enough to sing or write a song.

When has her chronic pain or that other disease on 'f' (don't remember the name :sweat:) started?

Supersonic
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

When has her chronic pain or that other disease on 'f' (don't remember the name :sweat:) started?

No one knows really, but I would assume it was around 2011 due to being overworked. I mean. Look at breaks in between the eras ever since 2011. They got HUGE.

SpookyKid

No

She could release a TFM 2.0 with just as much catchy music and hooks, but her peak has already passed, the "mistery" for this new artist is already gone

And I think she knows it, that's why she just enjoys making music she loves not worrying about sales

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

No one knows really, but I would assume it was around 2011 due to being overworked. I mean. Look at breaks in between the eras ever since 2011. They got HUGE.

Lets say it started in 2011, she always got back to promoting her albums, especially ARTPOP which had a decent promotion + tours.

I think it's quite a reach to say that her disease/pain will limit her whole career. I'm glad she's taking a rest next year (?), hopefully she can temporarily heal it.

LittleMonster20
23 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

You do realize that Gaga is also getting older, right? 

She is just 31

LittleMonster20
32 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

oh yeah? tell me how the singles from Joanne and ARTPOP performed? 

Applause debuted at #4,in BBH100 for 10 weeks

DWUW debuted in top 20,peaked at #1 for a few minutes

G.U.Y underperformed by peaking at #76

Perfect Illusion got played on the radio a lot

Million Reasons debuted around 30,peaked at #4

The Cure peaked at #38,meanwhile getting 150m streams

Nice try

Archived