Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Little Monster Cure video?

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

JeffGaga89

A couple of years a few monsters put together a video of them all singing "Gypsy" (see video below). Since Mother Monster is in so much pain.. I think our time to take care of her. Would anyone being willing to put together a video of all singing "The Cure"?

PunkTheFunk

Great idea :diane: But if you heard me singing The Cure you would probably need an ear transplant afterwards so I'll stay out of it.

Monster Voices

If it's lip synching I'm totally in. My voice is not good but I see the monster in the Gypsy video aren't all good. So yeah. Tag me or message me if you find people. I will record my mug.

Forever and Always!

Omg that video is so cute. I think we should totally do this. Imagine how happy she would be watching it. :wub:

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

Tbh we should trend something on Twitter too. I saw her the other night and I'm devastated, her voice was prime and she was having a blast on stage. Can't believe she's fallen ill so quickly :kara::kara::kara: We'll be your cure Gaga!! :wub:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

JeffGaga89
7 minutes ago, Gretchen said:

Tbh we should trend something on Twitter too. I saw her the other night and I'm devastated, her voice was prime and she was having a blast on stage. Can't believe she's fallen ill so quickly :kara::kara::kara: We'll be your cure Gaga!! :wub:

What do you have in mind for Twitter? #GagaGetWell  #MonsersLoveGaga #PrayForGaga ? any ideas?

10 minutes ago, JeffGaga89 said:

What do you have in mind for Twitter? #GagaGetWell  #MonsersLoveGaga #PrayForGaga ? any ideas?

Anyone have an idea of what we trended after the last BTWB?? All of these are great! 

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Ill pull a britney on it but not actually sing it if thats okay. It's too high for me.

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Archived