life

Gaga hospitalized

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

'It is not simply hip pain or wear and tear from the road. I am in severe pain."

This sounds really serious, God please take care of this woman. Let her get better soon.

I'm worried about her, I hope its nothing bad. I hope she gets well. 

Also, remember those stipulations for the meet and greet with her, and how it advised people not to touch her? I wonder if that had to do with her fibromyalgia because it can make you feel painful to even a light touch.

28 minutes ago, freebit said:

I'm worried about her, I hope its nothing bad. I hope she gets well. 

Also, remember those stipulations for the meet and greet with her, and how it advised people not to touch her? I wonder if that had to do with her fibromyalgia because it can make you feel painful to even a light touch.

I think youre actually right, i think you should make a thread about it so everyone that judged her can know whats going on

Phaye Monster

I'm praying that she'll get better asap and she'll be herself again:kara:

Her being ill is just so terrible, I honestly hope she recovers quickly and she can go back to doing what she loves.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

En_Sabah_Nur

I never even knew she had Fibromyalgia!???  

When did she say she had this??

Fibromyalgia can be VERY debilitatingly painful!  My BFF's mom has it & she is in constant severe pain.  She hates being touched during a flare up, because she says her whole entire body feels like it's on fire!!!  I wonder is this what Gaga is going through right now??  🤔

Also, for the people on here who keep saying it must be something worse than JUST Fibromyalgia...  It's obvious you don't have, or know anyone that does have this disorder.  Because BELIEVE YOU ME, it's enough to make you go to the hospital by itself!  :smh:  :crossed:

Egypt. W

PlanetChromatica
15 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I never even knew she had Fibromyalgia!???  

When did she say she had this??

She announced on twitter the day before yesterday.

kevinthesheep

oh my ****ing GOD (before anyone reads it's not true don't worry lol) but a fb 'friend' of mine posted #ripladygaga and it was the first thing to pop up when i logged on

my heart literally skipped a few beats and now i have a massive headache, i only believed it for like 2 seconds but i feel physically ill

if anything happened to her i think my heart would give out jfc i wish her all the best :giveup::pray:

truthteller

wish her all the best. get well soon queen.

hope she will recover real soon 

maybe she can do RIO next year like Beyonce and Coachella? and she can have a little South America tour too. idk.

sorry i know im asking a silly question . usually how long does it take for a bruise to form after an IV drip ?is it possible to tell how long she has been in the hospital  from the bruise on her arm seen from the instagram pic? 

panosmonster

So sad for her. I love her so much and i think that she needs a break from all of this. Having a career like that has it's consequences and she needs to take a breath. 

1 hour ago, Tan Fei said:

sorry i know im asking a silly question . usually how long does it take for a bruise to form after an IV drip ?is it possible to tell how long she has been in the hospital  from the bruise on her arm seen from the instagram pic? 

What the hell??????

Supersonic
17 hours ago, Michelle said:

Then how did they induce anesthesia? I'm in and out if the hospital A LOT so I'm curious how they induced you  with out an IV? If that's the case get a new doctor 🙈No shade just I didn't know how they would induce anesthesia to take them out 😲 Plus fluids are a must afwur surgery!! 

Nitrous oxide through a breating mask until I was mentally whacked out completely, they might have given me an IV during the time they operated as well, but when I woke up, nothing was attached to either of my arms of legs. I heard it's pretty routine to not give fluid anesthesia during procedures that are pretty standard and cost very little time (like getting your tonsils taken out for example)

Archived