news

Gaga cancels 'Rock in Rio' performance

Featured Posts

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster
9 minutes ago, gagaohlala said:

I'm really worried about her... But also about JWT in Europe... My date is 6Oct in France, I would be so sad if it gets cancelled omg...

sis my date is in 7 days...

Hope she gets well soon!

And people dont over react and act like she's going to cancel her career, we know nothing (not intended to you, Im just saying it here)

I See You

7 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Extremely unprofessional behavior. Her team should have said like at least 2 days ago or 1. Like 12 hours before they cancel it? Fans should be angry!  :/ 

But I wish for her health! Get well soon!

it's still 33 hours til her performance :rip: 

1 minute ago, Bloody Matt said:

I feel so sorry for her and the fans. And I'm a bit worried for her in general.

Yeah something feels really off. I hope the problem isn't more worse than she makes it out to be. Just being in the dark about what's going on with her health and the sudden cancellation makes me feel so numb, I can't really put it into words. I hope Gaga rests well and can put her mind at ease, I hope the Brazilian fans eventually get to see her as well. And I pray that her fans go easy on her. Gaga never wanted any of this. :ohno:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Robinladen

Let's not get too dramatic or paranoid either. She made it through the artRAVE too. She probably has her ups and downs, but we shouldn't assume she's gonna cancel everything.

idk how many of y'all will come for me for this, but at this rate I just hope she cancels the whole tour, takes care of herself and comes back when she's feeling better.

it's not just the cancelled dates, now I have no doubt she's cutting the red segment of the shows to cope with her pain during the shows. This ain't no way to tour.

LittleMonster20
Just now, LGQOP said:

Can she cancel the whole tour already? I dont want to hear more cancelling hours before shows. Just save the people the anger and fits. I hope she gets better but if she cant do this she should cancel the whole thing. Cancelling shows hoyrs before they happen is bad for her image. And dont come for me but its the truth if her team and her knew the pain she was going through and knew about possible and inevitable cancelations why book her in huge festivals like RiR. I really hope she gets better. 

That is not fair to the other fans/country's,and I'm sure Gaga will feel better in a few days

Phaye Monster

This is so terrible! Anyone who's complaining should just leave:bye: like I understand that you're upset and paid lots of money but that's not what's important now? She's in pain and that's what matters. We should be here for her and help her recover. If you can't understand that then... you shouldn't be a stan.

I'm so worried though, her health gets so bad and I just want her to be ok. I'm really scared that this is going to be BTWB 2.0 but much worse:( please get well soon Gags

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Dominic

Ah I feel so sorry for the fans who spent thousands to see her. She must be pretty bad to cancel at such last minute but this is starting to become a regular thing these past few months so maybe she does really need to take a break and really focus on getting better. She must feel guilty af herself knowing how much fans spent/looked forward to it. Let's cut our girl some slack. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Michelle

I'm pretty worried  about her as someone who suffers chronic pain and multiple health issues. Rest is IMPORTANT and I've had this feeling she would cancel more shows... I'm starting to feel more will come.

Her health is way more important then touring but I get how people would be upset about that. Hell I couldn't even use my artrave tix because I ended up in the hospital, reversed  situation it but I get it.  I gave the tickets to my friend and his BF....

Ugh....I hope she's ok. Please take care of YOU GAGA!! Your the most important person here, you come first. It's something I've come to realize after all my health issues. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

and people are expecting even more dates...this shows how she is human liek everyone, she's not a machine

i'd be damn pissed too, but health comes first

Notthebling
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

That is NOT going to happen.Mark my words.She would tear herself apart to make us smile alone,so don't worry.Gaga is going to be fine❤️

I don't think so anymore...  I really really feel like she wants to, but can't do it anymore.

She tried to strip down everything this era, take is somehow relax compared to some other crazy schedules she's had. 

Yet, even if it felt she was in control, and was doing everything to be in a good place... she's still not and that breaks my heart. I want to hug her so bad.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Morphine Prince

Why are you all suggesting she cancel the tour? 

Her next show is on September 21. Whatever pain she's dealing with probably will be dealt with by then. 

• Bear locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived