Male Artists Appreciation Thread

n0ne

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

We need more threads like this.

I won't say I know a lot of male artists, hell I don't even know a lot of female artists, just the really popular ones.

My favourites are Justin Timberlake, The Weeknd, Imagine Dragons and I occasionally listen to Eminem, Maroon 5, Drake, Sam Smith, Jason Derulo, Justin Bieber, Kendrick Lamar or whoever that is a current popular artist.

CautiousLurker

To be honest, I listen to very few male artists - more often than not I just have a hard time getting into their singing - it just sounds awkward to me, I'm very picky about male voices, dunno why :toofunny:

Having said that, appreciate the thread - usually, when I see people talk about male artists on GGD, it's about how awful they are... Happy to see this thread didn't turn into that :golfclap: 

I'll add to the list Marilyn Manson - the one male artist whose singing I don't mind because of the music/message

49 minutes ago, Blake said:

I'm the evidence. He opened for Little Mix last year, came to me after the show and then told me I was gross and ran off. I clearly said 'personally freaked out by'. :whitney:

Sorry, who are you? 

Wait. So i was supposed to know he personally insulted you without knowing this information?

Cause u said u like him hes a douchebag then u said he was a homophobe, which how would i have known about your personal encounter with him? 

Sorry hun but im not a mind reader.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 2 weeks later...

I love this song and the video is pretty good.

The Maine is a great band and their latest album, Lovely Little Lonely (which this song is on) is their best and fantastic.

Plus the lead singer is hot. 

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived