đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Brazil the best crowd ever?

ClariceStarling

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

I've heard about these crowds as well. I've got a friend who said that's it's best not to go to a metal concert in Rio unless you're absolutely hardcore because the metalheads there are nuts at live shows. It's the whole of Latin America, though - Mexico and Argentina are also famous for enthusiastic crowds. They've just got such a culture of festival and parties, they're great dancers, music flows through their veins, so they just let loose at live shows. Also, because their average income is a lot less than say, North America, so they might have to save for weeks, maybe even months to pay for tickets, meaning that by the time they get to the show, they are super pumped up and want to make the most of the experience, to get their money's worth.

I wish crowds all over the world were like this. I loved the AP the most out of all Gaga's shows, purely because of how amazing my crowd was and I just let myself go just feet away from her. I'm from Scotland and a lot of artists frequently cite us, Glasgow specifically, as having some of the best crowds, but not the rest of the UK, weirdly. As my cousin said after the surprisingly conservative crowd at the BTWB in London - "I much prefer a Glasgow crowd - they're just not right in the heid." You'd think all stadium shows would be this wild, but no. Spanish and Italian fans I imagine are pretty wild, though, as they go mad for football matches, I'd imagine they'd be the same for music. And Japan is one of the most dedicated places you go to for a crowd. They're really into every song and actually stop talking when the artist says a speech as they actually want to hear it. It's a shame Gaga left them out this time as she once said she'd always go there. By the way, her Rio appearance doesn't count towards touring gross, right? It's just part of the festival?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived