New JWT BOXSCORE (STADIUMS)

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Doot said:

Whats wrong with the european dates?

Nothing out of the ordinary. The ticket prices are lower than American prices (which is the case for just about every artist). Also the remaining 40 shows that are going to be reported are arenas bringing the average down below $2m.

drinkmytears
1 hour ago, Versus said:

damn i aint know she sold out every show so far

She has sold out almost every show she's ever performed, except 1 Born This Way Ball show in South America, 1 artRave in Vienna, and I believe the Monster Ball in Dallas and Montreal (2009 show) 

maybe a few more here and there, and they've had to modify some venues, but she generally sells out every show.

1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

She has sold out almost every show she's ever performed, except 1 Born This Way Ball show in South America, 1 artRave in Vienna, and I believe the Monster Ball in Dallas and Montreal (2009 show) 

maybe a few more here and there, and they've had to modify some venues, but she generally sells out every show.

okay

itsdominik
15 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

the fact that the artRAVE in Vienna wasn't reported as sold out still irks me. I was there and the venue was PACKED and there weren't any empty seats

drinkmytears
Just now, austriamonster said:

the fact that the artRAVE in Vienna wasn't reported as sold out still irks me. I was there and the venue was PACKED

I don't get why it wasn't reported as sold out either, when one of the shows I went to (San Antonio) was probably 80-85% full and got marked as soldout

drinkmytears
12 minutes ago, Versus said:

okay

Well no need to be rude I was only adding to the conversation and expanding on your point. Nothing personal...don't post on GagaDaily if you don't want people to quote you and share facts, bitter!

nswain1110

Hmmm - I know for a fact that the second Citi date wasn't sold out - there were quite a few seats (I'm talking several hundred) available a couple hours b4 showtime. But hey, who's counting - homegirls doing very well for herself w/ this tour. Really hoping she brings back the red segment when she returns to NA for the second US leg!!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Archived