💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga has fibromyalgia

Featured Posts

BELINDA POP
9 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Do you even know how hard it is to deal with pain all over your body with all interventions only partially and/or temporarily helping?? On top of a physically demanding schedule?

@ViviLittleM this is probably why she won't extend the tour

9 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Thank ****ing god she doesn't visit this awful website anymore.

5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

:saladga: 

Ill have to wait until the documentary comes out to really tell you my opinion :S

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In many cases, the condition appears to be triggered by a physically or emotionally stressful event, such as:

an injury or infection

giving birth

having an operation

the breakdown of a relationship 

the death of a loved one              :giveup:  

LGHunter
Just now, sipthistea said:

I can't wait until the documentary comes out, so that certain people who claim that she's faking it can finally sit down and shut up. 

I'm proud she's talking about her issues to help others. That's brave. 

She can fake it in the docu soo...

OMG I've heard of this before :wtf:

you basically have pain everywhere in your body it hurts and it's also frustrating to deal with that every signle day,  I hope this won't stop her from the entertaintment industry cause she is really amazing as an artist and performer

:ohno:

now I understand why she is not adding more dates to the Joanne World tour despite the huge demand she has, she really needs a break for her health

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

That's my point. Fibromyalgia is not something you can physically see with your eyes—that is why it's called an invisible illness. People don't believe you when you say you're sick and/or in pain and they all go "Oh, it can't be that bad!" or "Oh, you're just faking it for the attention, you're so young!" It's exhausting to deal with that when you're already sick and in pain. Imagine not having your family or friends believe you're sick because they don't understand/can't see it?

You're proving Gaga's point about why she needs to speak out. :usrs:

I am talking about the bigger picture though. I wasn't talking just about this sickness.. And I really didn't blame her.So I don't understand all the hate

kihlophix

There's a lot of dirtbags here on GGD, I hope that gaga knows that there are even more who loves and supports her through rain and shine.

4 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Because I was ****ing sure that people would start being ignorant and negative towards my post. I gotta explain some things:

I never said that the sickness doesn't exist or assumed that Gaga has been lying all this time. I just expressed some doubt just because she has been mentioning different physical/mental issues for years now. She could be doing some of that just to raise awareness about the issues and connect people (or even for publicility).

I don't see what's wrong with expressing a possibility really.

or her doctors tell her she has A and after more symptoms show or the disease progresses they discover it's actually B, C, or D? Doctors can change their diagnosis... Or she actually has multiple diseases? She has a foundation for (mental) health, she doesn't need to pretend to have it, she'd ask ambassadors 

TheCureinMalibu
3 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

She can fake it in the docu soo...

I don't know if you are being sarcasm all the time or you're just telling the truth

if you're telling the truth. Then just leave.

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

I never said that the sickness doesn't exist or assumed that Gaga has been lying all this time

No you didn't but you heavily implied it. The human being is a complex thing. Nobody has just one problem going on at a time. It can be a cascade or web of interrelated problems.

It would seem that the responses aren't the ignorant ones at all.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

or her doctors tell her she has A and after more symptoms show or the disease progresses they discover it's actually B, C, or D? Doctors can change their diagnosis... Or she actually has multiple diseases? She has a foundation for (mental) health, she doesn't need to pretend to have it, she'd ask ambassadors 

Yeah I never said this is also not a possibility. As I said before I didn't blame her for anything. I am just saying that it looks weird to me that she has talked about so many sicknesses (especially mental)

With the documentary she will probably explain some of that,so I am ready for it

Lana Winters
Just now, Fiona Apple said:

I am talking about the bigger picture though. I wasn't talking just about this sickness.. And I really didn't blame her.So I don't understand all the hate

I'm not hating on you, really I'm not. I'm just trying to tell you what it's like to physically live day in and day out with chronic pain from this condition and how everyone reacts saying that it's not real, it's all in your head, you're faking, etc. That would take its toll on anyone. I'm trying to tell you what it's like, not hate on you.

All these illnesses can be linked, by the way. I have EDS which is co-morbid with other chronic conditions such as MCAS, POTS, Gastroparesis, and other sufferers can also have Lupus and Fibro on top of everything else. Most of the time these conditions go hand in hand and pile on top of each other. :hug: 

Fiona Apple
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

No you didn't but you heavily implied it. The human being is a complex thing. Nobody has just one problem going on at a time. It can be a cascade or web of interrelated problems.

It would seem that the responses aren't the ignorant ones at all.

No I CLEARLY stated that I am not sure and that it seems weird to me. I never blamed her. Maybe crazy stans that can't stand a different point of view would see this as BLAMING and hate.But it really wasn't

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Lana Winters said:

I'm not hating on you, really I'm not. I'm just trying to tell you what it's like to physically live day in and day out with chronic pain from this condition and how everyone reacts saying that it's not real, it's all in your head, you're faking, etc. That would take its toll on anyone. I'm trying to tell you what it's like, not hate on you.

All these illnesses can be linked, by the way. I have EDS which is co-morbid with other chronic conditions such as MCAS, POTS, Gastroparesis, and other sufferers can also have Lupus and Fibro on top of everything else. Most of the time these conditions go hand in hand and pile on top of each other. :hug: 

I believe you about the sickness.People tend to be ignorant about any sickness that can't be proved easily. Sorry if you felt like I was underestimating your pain but really that wasn't my point/purpose

Archived