💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga has fibromyalgia

Featured Posts

Evan Peters
2 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Same, I'm just so humbled and inspired by her. I hope that her voice helps me feel better about being sick as well. :kara:

I agree. Not only is there basically nothing you can do, but no one believes you either. I just say that all my pain is related to my rheumatoid arthritis otherwise people think that I am a hypohrondriac. 

It is usually triggered by some form of trauma. So it could have been the chronic pain that she was experiencing with her hip for an extended period of time. It's a nerve issue, and has to do with how your brain characterizes pain. It goes haywire. My foot might hurt because of my autoimmune issues, but my brain sends pain responses all over my body instead. So now everything hurts. 

It's not a genetic disorder. 

yeah, i realized that when i saw i looked up a similar condition. 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil
6 hours ago, gordo said:

:duck: I love that she's trying to raise awareness but idk. Celebrities come up with so many illnesses for attention. Hope this is not the case :duck: Nonetheless I love you Gaga :kara:

"Get the **** off the internet"

-Azealia Banks

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Anveeroy
6 hours ago, LGHunter said:

Yes i think she is seeking attention

Disgusting. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

I mean...even if she is just "seeking attention" why does it matter if she uses her platform to bring attention to something people in America only hear about on unsettling infomercials at 4 A.M.? For the record, I'm not weighing in on whether or not she does have it, I'm just saying that it doesn't matter if she's trying to bring exposure to it.

CatelynnMarie

Anyone who even considers the idea of someone faking an illness is truly disturbing and I have no f*cking respect for you. There are some of us out here with these horrific illnesses whose every day life is severely effected. It's hard enough to deal with symptoms of these illnesses, let alone having to prove yourself time and time again to other people who can't see or understand what you're dealing with internally. Be ashamed of yourselves for thinking that way, superstar or not, she's a human being. Grow up. 

PsychicGuru

Alright GGD'iers, who here is a researcher?
Let's combine our colors and find The Cure

We owe this girl a solid.
I know I do.
Marry the Night literally saved my life.

Gaga's #1 fan

1 minute ago, PsychicGuru said:

Alright GGD'iers, who here is a researcher?
Let's combine our colors and find The Cure

We owe this girl a solid.
I know I do.
Marry the Night literally saved my life.

Love truly makes the world go round huh.

I wish I could help :giveup:

@Lana Winters @GypsyBabe Do you mind describing your experience with fibromyalgia? (What kind of pain is it, are you in pain 100% of the time, how you cope with it) feel free not to respond if its too personal, I'm just wondering. And I am so sorry you have to deal with people not believing you on top of thr fibromyalgia symptoms. You guys are so strong :hug:

i seriously cannot believe some of you have even insisted that she is looking for attention, and from what we have seen as well, it astounds me that some people on here still treat her with the same suspicion that plauged her early in her career, and caused half the world to think she has a penis :interestinga:

Selenenite

Damn @ the people all saying she's faking sh*t because she has multiple issues. If this is how you think of people you enjoy I wonder how you are with ~regular~ folk. You know this is why stigma is still a thing right? "You don't look sick" is a great way to get people to never speak out about anything :) 

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

Teal Ambition

I'm so happy to stan someone who isn't afraid of talking about their problems :hug: Shame, shame, SHAME on some of you for saying she's doing this for attention. That is disgusting.

We don't deserve Gaga sometimes, she's such a caring person and her fanbase is constantly bringing her down one way or another. 

Also @GypsyBabe @Lana Winters very sorry to hear you also suffer from this :( Sending you both big hugs :hug: 

And petition to make @GypsyBabe a mod, she would have these horrible people permabanned already :lolly:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Monsterish

This is hard to accept knowing it's Gaga's health, that woman who looks always fierce, strong and proud of herself and her love & kindness message... The truth is we don't know how this can affect her with the years :( I feel this documentary will be heartbreaking for us

Anyway, I hope she can recover from her illness someday... 

not asher613

I'm relieved to hear it's not lupus. even though fm can be devastating it's not auto immune and it's not life threatening. 

She is truly a special woman. this type of pain is something some people simply cannot withstand. they feel powerless and they succumb to a cycle of pain induced insomnia that is just literally too much for them. as a massage therapist i had clients who fell out of life, who were crushed by the constant pain and sense of helplessness. 

i feel so powerless because Im not able to help her feel better or support healthy life choices that place her well being above other considerations.  But I pray she gets well, finds a treatment which works for her and feels good and experiences and enjoys life to the fullest. 

same goes to @GypsyBabe and @Lana Winters  @millerkrause and others i may have missed. it's a serious battle and no one can see what champions you are just for living a normal life. God bless. 

Archived