Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga has fibromyalgia

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

:kara:

Thats why I love being on here and watching the concerts with all of you because it can be really hard to sleep sometimes. So thank you to you, @DawnNutella @babs @Teal Ambition @not asher613 @aaron l @KleinGa  @Miracle @MrA + everyone else. 

Its unfortunate that some members feel like they can have an opinion without doing actual research (Wikipedia doesn't count folks). 

You made me cry sharing your experience. I didn't know you struggled with this illness and how horrible it is, so thank you for sharing that and helping us be more sensible of this.

Tbh some nights I didn't even watch the entire show. Being here became something inspiring and "therapeutic" because of people like you and all the others. And you were the first person I met here so know that I'll never forget that and you'll always have a place in my heart :kara:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver
5 hours ago, gordo said:

:duck: I love that she's trying to raise awareness but idk. Celebrities come up with so many illnesses for attention. Hope this is not the case :duck: Nonetheless I love you Gaga :kara:

It's actually very common to have multiple diseases/disorders. It's usually because your body is weaker and one disease/illnesses can influence another condition. 

Thank God she doesn't actively go on this website anymore, yikes. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Whispering
3 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

Oh sweety I never doubted that mental illnesses exist. I know that they exist because I've had depression/anxiety for years.

How do we know you have anxiety and depression? You could be faking it. Maybe you just fake those mental illnesses in your life for attention, right? 

Why is your mental illness real and Gaga's is held to a level of suspicion? 

KingRedd
4 hours ago, Miky said:

I don't really agree with your posts but banning you would be stupid. What happened to the freedom to express oneself? And yes, not everything people say will make you feel comfortable, guys. It's called the real world with grown-ups.

It's called senseless negativity on a fansite of a woman who has changed people's lives on here. Their bond is strong so when someone comes on a fansite that is supposed to be a welcoming, loving, (shady), and caring place and someone comes on here to claim negative claims about her, trash her, or mock her it is annoying. Simple concept really. 

May I Read You? 😎

1 hour ago, Vergil said:

I don't want to sound mean but let's get real, she ain't making us a favour, she's working and we're paying for her work. She's not cancelling the tour cause she can still work and she already has our coins. Then in a second place she doesn't want to dissapoint her fans.

I would say we're pretty sure that's not in the first place at all :huh:

Some artists do it for the money and the lifestyle but there are a whole other lot that need (and can't live without doing it) to use their voice for a greater purpose!

Antichrist
5 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

Did a Google search and found this:

"While there is no cure for fibromyalgia, a variety of medications can help control symptoms."

Gaga, I know I can't find a cure for you, but can I fix you with my love? :hug:

fück love, give her some weed, at least that will help temporarily :ladyhaha:

Whispering
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

Reading this thread is upsetting. There is nothing worse than being in pain and being viewed as a hypochondriac :saladga:

There are more people here that support you!  :hug:

Ignore the others! 

GypsyBabe
15 minutes ago, MrA said:

You made me cry sharing your experience. I didn't know you struggled with this illness and how horrible it is, so thank you for sharing that and helping us be more sensible of this.

Tbh some nights I didn't even watch the entire show. Being here became something inspiring and "therapeutic" because of people like you and all the others. And you were the first person I met here so know that I'll never forget that and you'll always have a place in my heart :kara:

This just made me so emotional. :kara:

I don't watch the concerts because I am obsessed with Gaga (though obviously I am), I watch them because you guys are so funny and its just such a fun experience. So thank you for being there for me at a time in my life where I am feeling sick and isolated. I will never forget it. :kara:

⚯͛

:( But I'm glad she can speak out & and is getting treatment for it hopefully they will find a way to treat it permanently one day,  but for some peoples information majority of illnesses tend to be comorbid with other illnesses physical & mental, this is coming from experience but back to faking an illness for attention? thats an whole mental illness on its own

DawnNutella
30 minutes ago, MrA said:

You too @DawnNutella :giggle:

I've met so many amazing people here.

27 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

This just made me so emotional. :kara:

I don't watch the concerts because I am obsessed with Gaga (though obviously I am), I watch them because you guys are so funny and its just such a fun experience. So thank you for being there for me at a time in my life where I am feeling sick and isolated. I will never forget it. :kara:

I have so much fun with y'all! Even if I can't watch much of the show (when I'm at work etc) I still have to log in to see what's going on and chat with you all. I've had some crap going on in my life and this place is kind of an escape sometimes and I really appreciate all of you. :hug:

Fiona Apple
4 hours ago, gordo said:

@jinko I just read your whole convo bashing @Fiona Apple and let me tell you how ignorant you sound.  Take a minute to read every ignorant thing you say and the well mannered way she replies to you, don't be so rude cause she has a different mentality than you, let it go and accept that not everyone shares the same thoughts as you 

Thank you for that :D Btw I am a guy :rip: 

6 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

Honestly I love Gaga but I am not sure if all those mental&physical illnesses that she is talking about are real anymore. :rip: If they are tho,I wish her the best

God, you are such an annoying person.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived