Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga has fibromyalgia

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

Suggestions like these get thrown around all the time when in reality they do nothing to actually alleviate symptoms.  Trust me, if there was a magic cure that could help alleviate symptoms, she (and everyone else) would have done this years ago. It's not as simple as changing your diet. She would have been tested for celiac among other illnesses already as Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis by exclusion. I know you have her best interest at heart, but sufferers don't like when people suggest things such as this because believe me: been there, done that. :hug: 

It's not about celiac disease. It's about gluten intolerance. And yes, you can miss that magic cure, if you deeply believe in tradiotional medicine and the guidance of its practioners. All I'm saying is she needs to keep searching for the cure and not accept it as incurable. Sometimes it is, yes, as simple as changing one's diet as many people have done it and healed.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lana Winters
1 minute ago, TED said:

It's not about celiac disease. It's about gluten intolerance. And yes, you can miss that magic cure, if you deeply believe in tradiotional medicine and the guidance of its practioners. All I'm saying is she needs to keep searching for the cure and not accept it as incurable. Sometimes it is, yes, as simple as changing one's diet as many people have done it and healed.

I'm sure she has the best team of doctors and has tried their suggestions. ;) 

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, TED said:

I thought celiac people were gluten intolerant though? :huh:

3 minutes ago, headonfire said:

I fell so sad for Gaga. She has gone through so much. How can she get out of bed each morning!? :ohno:

I was just thinking about everything she has had in her life and it's unbelievable... So much pain. 

Bullying

Depression

Anxiety

Abuse

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape

Drugs Addiction

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

Poor woman. Stay strong, Gaga. We love you.

Right? I wouldn't get out of bed or just wouldn't be here anymore. She's so strong I can't believe it sometimes. Such an inspiration.

I feel like a jerk for complaining about meaningless things in my life when really I'm lucky to be in great health.. 

Shame on you all for once again bullying other members of this fan base instead of trying to tell them why you think they're wrong. "Be kind, be kind" but when it's time to be kind y'all are just disgusting. 

And for Gaga I hope they find a cure soon, and I'm with you:hug:

5 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Shame on you all for once again bullying other members of this fan base instead of trying to tell them why you think they're wrong. "Be kind, be kind" but when it's time to be kind y'all are just disgusting. 

And for Gaga I hope they find a cure soon, and I'm with you:hug:

I'm with you on that. :hug:

18 minutes ago, headonfire said:

I fell so sad for Gaga. She has gone through so much. How can she get out of bed each morning!? :ohno:

I was just thinking about everything she has had in her life and it's unbelievable... So much pain. 

Bullying

Depression

Anxiety

Abuse

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape

Drugs Addiction

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

all people in the word endure pain and sufferings and even much more. life is hard.

My mom is suffering from the same disorder and it's a struggle for her just to get out of the bed sometimes. It's a legit condition and some of y'all are plain dumb for saying otherwise. saladga.jpg

CanadaGoesGaga

This breaks my little Gaga loving heart. I just want to take her pain away. 

I wonder if this is why she cut the segment of the show yesterday? In enough pain that she knows she just needs to get through faster? If she needs to shorten the show due to pain then I say you go girl! 

Gov Hooka
3 hours ago, gordo said:

:duck: I love that she's trying to raise awareness but idk. Celebrities come up with so many illnesses for attention. Hope this is not the case :duck: Nonetheless I love you Gaga :kara:

3 hours ago, LGHunter said:

Yes i think she is seeking attention

3 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

Honestly I love Gaga but I am not sure if all those mental&physical illnesses that she is talking about are real anymore. :rip: If they are tho,I wish her the best

🗑🗑🗑 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

tumblr_m4bo1lmAbg1qzwlhv.gif

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Lana Winters said:

You're telling me. Not to mention all the fatigue, too, but then not being able to sleep at all because of the pain. It all gets linked together and is just one horrible mess. I'm sorry you have to go through it. :hug: 

The fatigue is the worst, oh my god. The RA makes me so tired, but sleeping is impossible because of the fibromyalgia. Then to make it worse, the meds knock you out, so your even more garbage the next day. :madge:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
3 hours ago, LGHunter said:

Yes i think she is seeking attention

Shame. On. You. 

3 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

Because I was ****ing sure that people would start being ignorant and negative towards my post. I gotta explain some things:

I never said that the sickness doesn't exist or assumed that Gaga has been lying all this time. I just expressed some doubt just because she has been mentioning different physical/mental issues for years now. She could be doing some of that just to raise awareness about the issues and connect people (or even for publicility).

I don't see what's wrong with expressing a possibility really.

I still love and respect Gaga and wouldn't blame her for something like that ,especially without proof.It'st a thought

Fibromyalgia is often misdiagnosed as other things. It's not something that can be tested and quantified. Mine is a result of two autoimmune diseases that I suffer from (Rheumatoid Arthritis and Sjogrens Syndrome), and the mix up of pain signals due to being in chronic pain 24/7. So it is oftentimes a result of some other ailments. 

Similarly, fibromyalgia can cause some of the issues that you are describing. Chronic pain causes depression/anxiety/phobias around being touched. It causes extreme stress about pain (a simple injury can be debilitating), which can exasperate symptoms. It also causes issues with eating which can be viewed as an eating disorder. 

This phantom illness is usually found when other things are ruled out. Luckily I have the best rheumatologist in the country who believes fully in this illness because she treats patients who experience it as a side effect of autoimmune diseases. 

Do some research, and don't be insensitive, which is what most of your posts in this thread are. 

3 hours ago, Tan Fei said:

In many cases, the condition appears to be triggered by a physically or emotionally stressful event, such as:

an injury or infection

giving birth

having an operation

the breakdown of a relationship 

the death of a loved one              :giveup:  

Thank you! It can be triggered when your body confuses pain signals, both physical and emotional pain. 

2 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

some of these members need their account permabanned cause I don't need to see such revolting posts on gagadaily

Basically, go **** yourselves. 

Agreed. Shame on a lot of people here who have no idea the toll that it takes both on your physical and mental health to love with pain.

⚯͛

Letmelivemylife

So for everyone saying she was aloof during the "meet and greet" backstage, this is why. As a nurse I've seen how truly debilitating fibromyalgia can be. This isn't a "take a couple Tylenol and you'll be fine" disease. This is a "curl up in the fetal position and cry because it hurts so bad" disease. Something as simple as a hug can be incredibly painful and yet she goes out and performs because she loves us so damn much. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

GypsyBabe
2 hours ago, Antonio said:

I love her for speaking about this, I suffer from a similar kind of illness and it's a huge relief that someone actually talks about something like this, the fact she still performs for us nearly every day with physically demanding choreography and just does this amazing show for us while suffering this pain is inspiring <3

Same, I'm just so humbled and inspired by her. I hope that her voice helps me feel better about being sick as well. :kara:

2 hours ago, Red said:

This is one of the worst diseases to have :(

I agree. Not only is there basically nothing you can do, but no one believes you either. I just say that all my pain is related to my rheumatoid arthritis otherwise people think that I am a hypohrondriac. 

2 hours ago, Sirius094 said:

My question is: since when she has fybromalgia? 2012? Or even before? What is the cause? Is related in any way to the broken hip?

It is usually triggered by some form of trauma. So it could have been the chronic pain that she was experiencing with her hip for an extended period of time. It's a nerve issue, and has to do with how your brain characterizes pain. It goes haywire. My foot might hurt because of my autoimmune issues, but my brain sends pain responses all over my body instead. So now everything hurts. 

1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

it can take years to diagnose it because it mimics a lot of other conditions, so it's seen as the last possible diagnoses for a person if their pain/symptoms don't match up with anything else. as for the hip question: no. it's a genetic disorder. 

It's not a genetic disorder. 

⚯͛

Archived