💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

funny

Get in the mood of Rock in Rio

benKo

Featured Posts

joannethenight

:oprah:        :oprah:        :oprah:        :oprah:        :oprah:        :oprah:        :oprah:        :oprah:

:oprah:       :oprah:       :oprah:       :oprah:         :oprah:        :oprah:       :oprah:       :oprah:

:oprah:        :oprah:        :oprah:        :oprah:        :oprah:        :oprah:        :oprah:        :oprah:

:oprah:       :oprah:       :oprah:       :oprah:         :oprah:        :oprah:       :oprah:       :oprah:

🌹

SlayGagaloo

but when the video of 120k people screaming Million Reasons' lyrics goes viral, y'all will be too shook to function:trollga:

Over.

JustaMonster

Anyone know what time she performs? I think its 3:25 UTC but I just want to make sure I have that right.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

PanPikus

What a trick to get that views :poot:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

littlepotter

for real tho this might turn some people off coming thinking she's gonna somg stuff like this the whole time :awkney:

chaeri pls

Archived