💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Katy posts tour stage + coreography trailers, plus new tickets available

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

wokemonster
12 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Wow, so the budget wasn't reduced, then? Her team's going to be lucky if they can break even. This looks like just a small step down from Prismatic and that was a million dollar lightshow showstopper of a tour, from a visual standpoint. There is no way she's going to make enough money to cover all this. Her tickets are super cheap and they're not selling. I often underestimate how badly some tours are going to do but I really don't think I've underestimated this one. It's going to be a tragedy watching this unfold and the pictures from half empty arenas night after night. I'm surprised only 2 shows have been cancelled thus far. If the seating plan from the second Boston date is to be believed, about 85% of those tickets are unsold. How she's going to sell out those 2 NZ dates despite only 1/3 singles charting in their top 100 is anyone's guess. I am genuinely interested in seeing how her next tour's going to look because there's going to have to be such a downgrade to recoup so many of the expenses that were wasted on this one.

THIS!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, the other teasers didn't give me the artRAVE feeling yet (besides the stage), but this video really looks like the artRAVE to me. The lasers, the latex outfits... Idk.

drinkmytears

You guys think that you actually know what you're talking about regarding budgets...lots of very smart professional people know what they're doing. They wouldn't give Katy the go-ahead and the budget if they weren't going to make the money back. They won't put together a show for no profit.

malazam

It looks good but the stage looks like an award ceremony stage and the second videos is so artRAVE

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived