Aura Veil 2,395 Posted September 7, 2017 Share Posted September 7, 2017 Must be nice to verbally assault another american in front of a police officer without the fear of being assaulted, jailed, or shot by the cop. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sipthistea 21,099 Posted September 7, 2017 Share Posted September 7, 2017 Maybe he's too stupid to learn a second language that he has the need to assault someone who actually can speak two languages. Disgusting but not surprising Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CyanLights 15,576 Posted September 7, 2017 Share Posted September 7, 2017 Yet everyone was bopping to Despacito a month ago. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Qualle1 1,385 Posted September 7, 2017 Share Posted September 7, 2017 S C U M MAKE LOVE NOT WAR Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted September 7, 2017 Author Share Posted September 7, 2017 3 minutes ago, CyanLights said: Yet everyone was bopping to Despacito a month ago. Taylor's fault. This racist got away with it and only had to say "Look What You Made Me Do" to the woman. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stefani Gaga 3,359 Posted September 7, 2017 Share Posted September 7, 2017 He's just a pig inside the human body. I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
That J 12,166 Posted September 7, 2017 Share Posted September 7, 2017 I hate these morons around here and how Trump has provided them a louder voice. The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,967 Posted September 7, 2017 Share Posted September 7, 2017 41 minutes ago, 2007 said: now he can drive back to 'The Hill Have Eyes' set. DEAD OT: I'll never understand why anyone gets mad at someone for speaking a different language I have customers that get mad because they have to choose between English and Spanish when they're buying $100+ in merchandise on credit. When some of them get that prompt they're like "UGH!! That shouldn't even be a choice English, duh!! " I just ignore it but on the inside I have to question why anyone who doesn't like Spanish speaking people would decide to keep living in Florida These people aren't even worth getting mad at. Their thinking is a dying one Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 7, 2017 Share Posted September 7, 2017 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PeterPan 0 Posted September 7, 2017 Share Posted September 7, 2017 I go to the casino in Durant, OK all the time Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lion Heart 15,041 Posted September 8, 2017 Share Posted September 8, 2017 Wow ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey 3,017 Posted September 8, 2017 Share Posted September 8, 2017 10 hours ago, GypsyBabe said: I can't believe that the cop let him go. You cannot refuse to show identification to a police officer. Yes you can. Oklahoma is not a "stop and identify" state. There was no reason to detain this man. "I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GypsyBabe 22,836 Posted September 8, 2017 Share Posted September 8, 2017 6 hours ago, Goosey said: Yes you can. Oklahoma is not a "stop and identify" state. There was no reason to detain this man. It isn't? I thought that all states were? I wonder why? ⚯͛ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.