Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Pregnant After JWT

Decodekid

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Inb4 insiders rumors about the next album Mother Monster.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
44 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I want her to be a mother because I think that will influence her music and completely change it. I can see her doing the best albums of her career after being a mother :flutter::flutter:

But I don't think she will. Things with Christian Carino don't look that serious and I don't see her becoming a single mother by choice, I believe she wants that traditional family thing.

The same guess was brought after ARTPOP and Cheek to Cheek, and then Joanne came and no baby.

While her monsters (her true monsters) will always be her first "kids" (I mean she did take in the lost and broken monsters and loved them as if they were her own), I personally can't wait for her to have bio kids :excited2:. She'll be an awsome mama

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

she has lots of time to have a baby. I dont care when she does it, I hope she does it whenever she's ready and she wants to. If I had to guess she wants to wait til she's married to a guy for a while. 

Smother Em Eh

Y'all are so obsessed with this woman's life and every move!

If she has a kid, she has a kid, if she doesn't she doesn't. Gaga is a grown woman and can fend for herself. She'll do it when the time is right. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

GypsyBabe

She would be a fantastic mother! :diane:

But her kids are going to have wicked traditional names though. Definitely Joe for a boy. 

⚯͛

Modern Ecstasy2
22 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

She would be a fantastic mother! :diane:

But her kids are going to have wicked traditional names though. Definitely Joe for a boy. 

True sis, but still better than Sir, North, Kale, etc etc :flop:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Space Cowboy

The only con i can think of with her being pregnant, is that i don't think she should record while pregnant. It's not healthy for the baby. Merry Clayton (The background singer for The Rolling Stones song 'Gimmie Shelter') did her vocals to that song in ONE TAKE and had a miscarriage that same night. I just hope if/when she does decided to get pregnant,to take it easy when singing. Lord knows how energetic gaga can get.

GypsyBabe
7 minutes ago, unicornborn said:

True sis, but still better than Sir, North, Kale, etc etc :flop:

Kale? :sharon:

⚯͛

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

Kale? :sharon:

It has happened, unfortunately. Not anyone famous (I don't think) but I have heard of it.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Katsuki Bakugo
6 hours ago, Miracle said:

Yes, it'll be a HUNTY. If her baby is assigned female she'll be a trans hunty, if it's assigned male, he'll be an emo hunty.

MMW

This is disgusting. Why would you post this? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
5 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

While her monsters (her true monsters) will always be her first "kids" (I mean she did take in the lost and broken monsters and loved them as if they were her own), I personally can't wait for her to have bio kids :excited2:. She'll be an awsome mama

She took them into her homes? When? Was I drunk during this time?? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Letmelivemylife
52 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

She took them into her homes? When? Was I drunk during this time?? 

Lol 😂 I meant she took them in by creating "little monsters". Little monsters was never intended as a "fun" name. It was a home where the so called freaks could be themselves

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

LittleMonster20

Practically,Gaga is already kind of a stepmother,considering Christian Carino has two daughters.

But I can defintely see Gaga being a mother in a couple of years,but you know,it's none of our business actually,if she wants children,or not.She would be great mother tho❤️

TimisaMonster

1) She is getting older and does need to seriously consider her internal clock...

2) Is her new boyfriend really gonna be the father to her children? Isn't he too old to just NOW have babies with someone her She?

3) She says she's writing her next album already and therfore will have another few years to dedicate to it...

Looks like to me she has a lot to think about...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Phaye Monster

Maybe she doesn't even want kids:classy:

Stop trying to predict the woman and let her do what she wants

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived