Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

About Red Flame...

Guest bostonGUY

Featured Posts

arrtpop
11 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Sooooooooo..... can you put the link up??

11 minutes ago, MrA said:

What is this song :huh:

aphrodite

artBlockedT

the MANiCURE demo that leaked with the trap breakdown also had a similar vibe, but the second demo was really different than the first one. If Red Flame had been worked on more it would've been MUCH different than the one that we've heard 

bloody g
16 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

Okay back to my OP in the leaked version is the instrumental track really that quiet under the vocals???

It must be a weird version, I don't remember anything weird about it.

+

It was Gaga ft AB

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Guest bostonGUY
6 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

It must be a weird version, I don't remember anything weird about it.

+

It was Gaga ft AB

Oh, well, I find it to be quiet

Illuminati

It's a very rough demo, instrumentals are always quieter and unfinished in demos and it's unclear who was supposed to get the song, I personally think that Gaga was supposed to have Ratchet and it's the one that she played at the artRave too. 

I still see so much potential in Red Flame, people hate it because of how rough it is but if you listened to other ARTPOP concept demos and then listened to how they progressed into a finished song you would know that this was probably gonna be a very catchy collab. 

Ugh the potential

Try this remake @bostonGUY, someone (I can't remember who exactly) on here made it! It's the only version I listen to.

http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/imm5g26F/file.html

It's higher quality once you download it btw :emma:

-------

Also, it's Lady Gaga feat. Azealia Banks. It's mostly Banks because she was sent the song to create multiple verses to find one to feature on the final.

FATCAT
1 hour ago, GhettoFabulous said:

A messy ass song :lana::sweat: glad to know some of ya’lls don’t know it I wish I didn’t too :diane:

It was a partial demo, with mainly banks test-verses, so it's not messy, it's just not finished.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived