💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Sending Pizza To Fans Outside Her Hotel

arrtpop

Featured Posts

The mess it was :saladga: The hotel staff was yelling at the crowd to go away since she left but nobody did since they thought they were lying. The police arrived and a drag queen dressed as Joanne went in the middle of the street and blasted Beautiful Dirty Rich and everybody was singing along and she was screaming "THEY WONT TAKE OUR PARTY AWAY FROM US" or something like this :ladyhaha: the police left and the hotel staff was struggling to get us to leave, people were still waiting when I left 1h later lmao

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

The mess it was :saladga: The hotel staff was yelling at the crowd to go away since she left but nobody did since they thought they were lying. The police arrived and a drag queen dressed as Joanne went in the middle of the street and blasted Beautiful Dirty Rich and everybody was singing along and she was screaming "THEY WONT TAKE OUR PARTY AWAY FROM US" or something like this :ladyhaha: the police left and the hotel staff was struggling to get us to leave, people were still waiting when I left 1h later lmao

Monsters always doing the most :sharon:

⚯͛

ClariceStarling
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

OH MY ****ING GOD. 

"They won't take our party away from us". :air:

This needs its own thread, sis. lmfao. 

8 hours ago, Enigma said:

A true Homosexual Horror Story

fede ARTPOP

Hate when something like this happens...imagine all the people who got flight tickets + hotel...I think when a concert needs to cancel cause the artist is "really sick" the show could just happen without her...just get a Dj to play Gagas music for 2 hours...so the fans can enjoy the show in a way...and then reshudle the show...is really sad... :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

19 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Hate when something like this happens...imagine all the people who got flight tickets + hotel...I think when a concert needs to cancel cause the artist is "really sick" the show could just happen without her...just get a Dj to play Gagas music for 2 hours...so the fans can enjoy the show in a way...and then reshudle the show...is really sad... :giveup:

My thought was that they could have gave us a little something more. I'm talking about the company here, so Livenation, Gaga did her best, and it wasn't really the Centre Bell's job.

Like, the stage is all up and everything. What do they lose to use it in some way ? Just play music and let fans hang out like you said.

But most importantly, there are so many things they could have done, like, idk, giving free merch. I paid like 300$ for hotel rooms but if I got a 50$ shirt it would already be -50$ of expenses and I'd be happier. Even a poster, just to say they gave something...

And they totally could have gave the merch for the VIPs. I was come to mama and I didn't receive the backpack. I know it's nothing but I wanted it :/ They assume we'll all come back so they keep them, but like, I don't think it really makes a big difference on the tour gross if they give two bags to one person, especially when you see how cheap they are :selena:

Same for the backstage experience, they apparently just told them to go away halfway through. Gaga could have came just for the backstage thing maybe, or they could have taken them to her hotel or something... I know it's a bit delusional, but I don't like the ''Come back or get a refund, but before, go **** yourself'' vibe.

I wanted to buy merch since everyone was leaving, they just told me ''we're closed'' and started packing. Not cool :/ 

Letmelivemylife

There will be times where she's mad at us. There will be times where we just plain drive her bat sh*t insane but deep down she will always love us ♥️ We will always be her little monsters. She's given us so much and it was awsome that we were able to be there for her when she needed us too. She had every opportunity to stay inside her hotel room but she didn't. She came out to see the monsters that she loves so much. These are the types of monsters that will always have a part of her heart. I mean she does have a monster paw tattoo (which is over her heart by the way or more the section of ribs that are on top of her heart), mother monster, and little monsters permanently inked on her body. If she didn't care about us anymore, she would've had those lasered off. The "monsters" that scream and screech at her like she's a zoo animal are the ones that scare her which I don't blame her. That would be terrifying for anyone. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

RAYA.core

Yay! That is amazing i would like preserve that pizza forever lol no jk jk

2nn3v6.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived