Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Sending Pizza To Fans Outside Her Hotel

arrtpop

Featured Posts

They had two hashtags #JoanneWorldTourMontreal and they don't know how she saw that tweet :air:

FreePalestine

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanceInTheDark
4 minutes ago, johnpe said:

Inb4 terrorist attack 

Wow...

First the Gaga died thread, now this 

what a messy day

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

TheRoof
11 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

What a rude comment. hope that person feels bad now that she clapped back.

She signed stuff for them too according to her snapchat, maybe she sent someone down with stuff.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Letmelivemylife
38 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I loved it when she send food to her fans :diane:

Gaga is the one who will see a monster shivering in the cold and wrap her warm jacket around them. We aren't just fans to her. We're a massive part of her. These are the fans that she'll love until the last beat of her heart. The ones who sit there and scream at her like she's a zoo animal are the ones that have given her PTSD. There was a video of a girl who was screaming at gaga to take a selfie because she had waited 12 hours for gaga. That video scared the sh*t outta me. Imagine how scary that was for gaga. I don't mean this in a rude way but don't these people have jobs/school? To blow off work/school for the chance that you MIGHT see a celeb is just creepy to me. In fact it's beyond creepy. That's flat out stalker territory 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

39 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

That girl is super rude 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Letmelivemylife

See these are the monsters that she loves ♥️ The "fans" that screech at her like she's a zoo animal are the ones that have given her PTSD. Just act like a civilized human being and she'll be happy to interact with you

Letmelivemylife
34 minutes ago, Dutch said:

'Gaga is scared her fans will kidnap her' cancelled.

It's the "fans" that screech at her like she's a zoo animal are the ones she's scared of

Cuchulainn

Honestly, people have every right to be upset. You don't know the circumstances they went through to make it to that concert. I know Gaga feels bad and she wouldn't cancel a show unless it was really serious, but fans deserve the right to complain. How often do you tweet something and expect your idol to actually see it? They are just letting off steam. They deserve to be pissed, I would be too. Not at Gaga, but at the situation.

Archived