💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Can We do as a Fan Base?

Ken Zahn

Featured Posts

Ken Zahn
2 minutes ago, Givenchy said:

I don't think we should try too hard. At the end of the day, we're fans and she's a singer. As much as she tried the whole "I am your friend" theme before, there will always be some sort of barrier and a limit for how close she'll be willing to bring fans to her. As fans, we can support her by giving her constructive criticism rather than insulting the work she makes, because being a "yes person" is never helpful. At the end of the day, we all have different tastes and we can't pretend to like what we don't like, but there's always a civil and a respectful way to get a point across.

We need to understand, CELEBRITIES HAVE PERSONAL BARRIERS TOO. although most don't think about it at first, we need to understand gaga has personal boundaries as much as we do!! I agree with u :)

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2

Love her unconditionally.

Support her choices - professional, personal that she chooses to share, all of them.

Accept her for where she is in her life now. Stop living in the past and demanding "the old Gaga" to come back.

Stop being judgmental and mean about the man she loves and is dating.

Remember that she is a person. She breathes, feels, and thinks like the rest of us. Despite popular belief, she isn't a "Queen". All she wants is to be seen as a person and to have genuine connections with others - don't we all?

Respect her personal space and boundaries. There is a lot of trauma and chronic pain in her body and strangers grabbing her is terrifying.

I don't know how else to slice it. Remember she is a person.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Ken Zahn
Just now, unicornborn said:

Love her unconditionally.

Support her choices - professional, personal that she chooses to share, all of them.

Accept her for where she is in her life now. Stop living in the past and demanding "the old Gaga" to come back.

Stop being judgmental and mean about the man she loves and is dating.

Remember that she is a person. She breathes, feels, and thinks. Despite popular belief, she isn't a "Queen", she's a person. All she wants is to be seen as a person and to have genuine connections with others - don't we all?

Respect her personal space and boundaries. There is a lot of trauma and chronic pain in her body and strangers grabbing her is terrifying.

I don't know how else to slice it. Remember she is a person.

You worded that PERFECTLY!! I 100% agree!!

LuvitLevit
22 minutes ago, Ken Zahn said:

What can we do as a fan base to strengthen and make a more healthy relationship with Gaga?

I've been wondering about this for a while now.

Its hard for me to fathom that Gaga is slowly distancing herself from us... 

So, what can we do to get her to be comfortable with us?

Comment Below Your Thoughts.

This is a very serious thread so please try to keep tame and positive.

Love this thread 💜 I feel we should definitely show support with her as an artist fully, whether music, acting, philanthropy.  Also, support the fact that she is human.  I look forward to her projects, but also seeing her relaxing enjoying life.  Joanne era has been nice seeing her just chillin' and doing her thing.  Disappointment can take energy out of a once loving environment, and it would be nice seeing her carefree.  She's awesome as an artist and human being.

God Control
1 minute ago, Ken Zahn said:

We need to understand, CELEBRITIES HAVE PERSONAL BARRIERS TOO. although most don't think about it at first, we need to understand gaga has personal boundaries as much as we do!! I agree with u :)

Yeah, some fans genuinely think that Gaga is their friend or relative or something and that is just not a healthy way to approach a singer. You can love her all your want, but don't expect her to be as crazy about you as you are about her. If she recognizes one of us in a tweet or something, that's cool but some expect way too much of her and others blame themselves for every disappointment she feels and blame other fans for disliking some of her works, like they owe her to like everything.

Ken Zahn
Just now, LuvitLevit said:

Love this thread 💜 I feel we should definitely show support with her as an artist fully, whether music, acting, philanthropy.  Also, support the fact that she is human.  I look forward to her projects, but also seeing her relaxing enjoying life.  Joanne era has been nice seeing her just chillin' and doing her thing.  Disappointment can take energy out of a once loving environment, and it would be nice seeing her carefree.  She's awesome as an artist and human being.

Thank you :hug: This thread is meant to see what we, as monsters want to see change, and hopefully how to change it!!

LuvitLevit
1 minute ago, Ken Zahn said:

Thank you :hug: This thread is meant to see what we, as monsters want to see change, and hopefully how to change it!!

Thank you for opening this thread.  You are a shining example of what our fan base is meant to represent :hug:much love to you

Ken Zahn
2 minutes ago, LuvitLevit said:

Thank you for opening this thread.  You are a shining example of what our fan base is meant to represent :hug:much love to you

Thank you:hug: you are too because you understand the message of this forum and accepts it!

Ken Zahn

WE ALL NEED TO WORK TOGETHER TO TREND THIS THREAD, we need all the gagadaily users to see the message i'm trying to put out. Althought this thread wont go number one, i hope every user sees and appreciates this thread at least one time.

Selenenite

Honestly, I think the biggest thing people can do is stop treating her like she's above anyone else. Her music has been something that has gotten me through a lot of sh*t for almost the last decade, but in all honesty, the thing that I respect the most is how human she still is. She's candid af and I appreciate that. At the same time, having watched her for so many years you do see her grow and change and go through really tough crap herself, and it always bothered me when she looked clearly distressed and people just wanted more from her. Yes, she has been very friendly with her fans, but at the same time the fans cannot constantly expect this and be entitled to feeling like they need access to her 24/7. She's still a human, and though she is in the public eye she does deserve privacy, especially having openly stated she suffers from things like depression and ptsd.

I've stated this before, but I don't think the distancing is a personal thing towards her fans. The way she has tightened up meet and greets and sh*t I definitely think is a personal thing towards fans that DON'T respect her boundaries and are OVERLY creepy, but I think the distancing online is a way for her to distance herself from the constant noise. As hard as it may sound to some, it is noise. Disregarding the rumored postings about the doc, we literally can hear her break down over being talked at and touched all day and then having everyone leave and having no one there. While some may think that being surrounded by people all day (online and off) is great and good, I feel like for her the distancing from the internet is because she needs to be more focused on being present and being alone with herself so she CAN be alone with herself. Having gone through recovery myself, distraction was a huge part of my existence and I am still working on getting to the point where I can be alone with myself without my thoughts trying to tear me down, and I feel that may be similar with her. 

I am SO SORRY for writing this in essay form, but I keep seeing fans take it so personally and I don't think you all need to take it as an attack. I believe she's just trying to keep herself healthy and I think all we need to do is support her. I'd rather her keep boundaries up and keep to herself than see her die like so many others.

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

Ken Zahn
2 minutes ago, Selenenite said:

Honestly, I think the biggest thing people can do is stop treating her like she's above anyone else. Her music has been something that has gotten me through a lot of sh*t for almost the last decade, but in all honesty, the thing that I respect the most is how human she still is. She's candid af and I appreciate that. At the same time, having watched her for so many years you do see her grow and change and go through really tough crap herself, and it always bothered me when she looked clearly distressed and people just wanted more from her. Yes, she has been very friendly with her fans, but at the same time the fans cannot constantly expect this and be entitled to feeling like they need access to her 24/7. She's still a human, and though she is in the public eye she does deserve privacy, especially having openly stated she suffers from things like depression and ptsd.

I've stated this before, but I don't think the distancing is a personal thing towards her fans. The way she has tightened up meet and greets and sh*t I definitely think is a personal thing towards fans that DON'T respect her boundaries and are OVERLY creepy, but I think the distancing online is a way for her to distance herself from the constant noise. As hard as it may sound to some, it is noise. Disregarding the rumored postings about the doc, we literally can hear her break down over being talked at and touched all day and then having everyone leave and having no one there. While some may think that being surrounded by people all day (online and off) is great and good, I feel like for her the distancing from the internet is because she needs to be more focused on being present and being alone with herself so she CAN be alone with herself. Having gone through recovery myself, distraction was a huge part of my existence and I am still working on getting to the point where I can be alone with myself without my thoughts trying to tear me down, and I feel that may be similar with her. 

I am SO SORRY for writing this in essay form, but I keep seeing fans take it so personally and I don't think you all need to take it as an attack. I believe she's just trying to keep herself healthy and I think all we need to do is support her. I'd rather her keep boundaries up and keep to herself than see her die like so many others.

DON'T be sorry. most fans would never say this!! you were brave enough for saying this and i salute you!!:hug:I agree with what you said 100%

Selenenite
Just now, Ken Zahn said:

DON'T be sorry. most fans would never say this!! you were brave enough for saying this and i salute you!!:hug:I agree with what you said 100%

Thank you. Honestly, I've been her fan since I was 18 and I'm nearly 29 so I just feel like maybe as I got older I realized that putting her on a pedestal was not good for myself but also not good for her. She's an inspiration for sure, but I don't see her as above me anymore, does that make sense? I realized that while I don't have the stardom she does, I can still help change my community for the better, so I started doing things (mentoring, working in my college, working with my LGBTQA student union etc) that I would normally praise her for doing. It's like, why idolize people when you too can also be doing good.

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

Ken Zahn
Just now, Henri Bardot said:

treat her like a person, love her and support her.

That the #1 thing imo that this fanbase NEEDS to work on. Every celebrity is a PERSON, news flash. We need to stop treating her like a "queen" and start treating her as a person. We also need to support her through the fame, since it can have a tough toll on a persons mental health. I totally agree with u :D

Ken Zahn
1 minute ago, Selenenite said:

Thank you. Honestly, I've been her fan since I was 18 and I'm nearly 29 so I just feel like maybe as I got older I realized that putting her on a pedestal was not good for myself but also not good for her. She's an inspiration for sure, but I don't see her as above me anymore, does that make sense? I realized that while I don't have the stardom she does, I can still help change my community for the better, so I started doing things (mentoring, working in my college, working with my LGBTQA student union etc) that I would normally praise her for doing. It's like, why idolize people when you too can also be doing good.

I made this thread for wonderful fans like u too state what we need to do to help our relationship with gaga and hopefully change it. i know its not going to happen fast but it will happen slowly if we all come together!! Relationships don't build themselves!!

Archived