💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Can We do as a Fan Base?

Ken Zahn

Featured Posts

Ken Zahn
3 hours ago, bumblebee said:

It seems that the only thing we can do is to create some sort of Codex of Gaga Fans, where we would try to summarize the guidelines and advice on the most appropriate behaviour regarding meeting Gaga at concerts, at hotels, at parking lots, etc. How to always keep in mind that she is a human being, that the hotel where she stays has some other guests, too, and how it is important to remember to act respectful and not fight other monsters for autographs, for example. 

We shall try and spread this Codex, but there is little chance many fans will follow it. We can contribute to creating a healthier media environment on her online platforms, but it is impossible to take all the toxic stans off her twitter and instagram comments.  

Thats a GREAT IDEA!! as you said, some monsters wouldn't listen but im assuming most, (including me) would follow up!! 

We need more monsters like u :hug:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ken Zahn

WE ARE TRENDING!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT MONSTERS!! IT MEANS A LOT!!

probably stop thinking there's any kind of real relationship there at all? She's a celebrity. She's very much a bleeding heart open book type of person, but we legit aren't her friends. Just enjoy her art and talk about it and her life in a less....creepy way. 

Ken Zahn
2 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

probably stop thinking there's any kind of real relationship there at all? She's a celebrity. She's very much a bleeding heart open book type of person, but we legit aren't her friends. Just enjoy her art and talk about it and her life in a less....creepy way. 

Yeah, i think that topic will hopefully open up during the documentary, i mean some monsters think that gaga will invite them over for dinner or be besties, but the reality is shes a CELEBRITY, and she has her limits as we do. SHES A PERSON news flash.

I totally agree with u tho :D

Ken Zahn

Theres so much we can/cant do for her but one thing we can do for her is SUPPORT her.

Fame can have a toll on the mind and body and not all of it is good. 

the only thing we can really do is support her, not put her down, accept her changes, and love her as she is.

Ken Zahn

There's so much we can do to improve how we interact with gaga!

Ken Zahn

Not screaming and demanding things from her

Ken Zahn

100 comments (99 of those being mine:toofunny:) 

Archived