💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Today's JWT Show will be postponed

merlot

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht

I f*cking knew it.. when I saw her under the rain it crossed my mind like "hmm... she won't be sick next week... right?"

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Thank God I wasn't going. Sucks for the people who were though. 

I admire her dedication but at the same time, performing in the rain is NEVER a good idea.

Get well soon Gags :kara:

AndrewGr

Her voice didn't sound good -for Gaga standards- at the last JWT show. I was kinda worried when I was watching it but now I see why. I hope she gets well really soon and I'm sorry for the fans that had to travel, pay for tickets/hotels e.t.c.

I did think the last Boston show she wasn't going for the top notes in EOG.  If it's just one show then it won't be damaging, but if it's a slew of dates then I will be worried.  

GoldenPonyboy

I am seriously reconsidering turning in my stan card, for the first time in 9 years. I know its not her fault but im shaking right now

sipthistea
20 minutes ago, KANEGAGA said:

Maybe she's having flashbacks to when she broke her hip 

It's not logical to compare a flu to a broken hip. 

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I am seriously reconsidering turning in my stan card, for the first time in 9 years. I know its not her fault but im shaking right now

I hope you haven't been outside waiting all day :hmm: 

DanceInTheDark
2 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I am seriously reconsidering turning in my stan card

Please do it.

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

2 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

i know you're upset and looking for someone to blame, but it's out of her hand and i'm pretty sure she's just as upset as you 

Yeah, you could tell her voice was weaker than usual on the Boston shows. Better to rest and get than to burn herself out.

I hope she is feeling better soon!!!

Miracle

I'm going to drive 12 hrs to Barcelona for the JWT. I hope my show doesn't get postponed. Suddenly I'm scared.

Archived