💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we the obsessed fans who scare her?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

She loves her true monsters with all her heart. It's just the ones that scream and act like morons that scare her. There was a video of a woman having a meltdown because she wanted to meet gaga so bad and she screamed at her "please I've been waiting for 12 hours!!!". Those are the ones that scare her. The people who wait that long scare me as well. It's like "do you not have school, work, etc?" If they did work, what did they tell their boss "I can't come in today because I have to wait for lady gaga". I'm sorry but that's just creepy on so many levels. In fact that's beyond creepy. That's just flat out obsessed stalker behavior 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, Biotic said:

There are many here who are obsessive to the point of being scary. Individuals claiming stuff as the truth without really knowing (like Taylor cheating on her and how it's his fault she's not doing pop), individuals saying she is not creative anymore, that she doesn't care, that she has to do this or that otherwise she's disrespecting fans, that she owes us because we made her who she is. If I were her I'd honestly just say **** it all, move away from the public eye and enjoy a rich as **** lifestyle.

This 👍 The "you owe me something" crowd just piss me off. We didn't make her who she is. Her hard work and raw talent did that. 

LateToCult
4 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I know none of us Gagadailiers are breaking into Gaga's house (at least I hope not!) but is Gaga scared of us or disturbed by us for being so obsessed with her, even if we are not physically harming her? Ive just been thinking about this and I feel sort of guilty I guess? I don't know what I feel but I am really unsettled. 

Idk. Probably.

Esteban

Don't bite the hand who feed you Gaga or i will unstan!! :selena: 

Spoiler

The problem is i know that i can't unstan her, i have already say that after her blind support to Clinton and here i am :poot: I forgive her because despite everything she seems nice and especially talented.. 

Jessica Germ
On 9/4/2017 at 9:03 PM, GodofLove said:

Emma is a mod here, Gaga recently invited her on stage at the JWT and also gave her her own wheelchair after Gaga recovered from her hip surgery. Not long after, Emma joined the Haus too! 

Aaaaaa that emma. Then yeah ik her

Jessica Germ
On 9/4/2017 at 8:01 PM, Katie14 said:

A mod here who met Gaga and became friends with her. She said this site became too negative so Gaga stays away to stay healthy mentally. 

Honey im dumb ik but what s a mod?

MuglerHooker
3 hours ago, Jessica Germ said:

Honey im dumb ik but what s a mod?

Mod - MODERATOR

Spoiler

@Haroon please explain to this poor child

Buy ARTPOP On iTunes

Sandrology

I think she doesn't like those fans who put their own will above Gagas and put so much negativity outside...

Why doesn't she do this.. The Old Gaga did it more this...I payed so much for my JWT I dont wanna have a cowboyball... Drag Ed he is such as douche to her...

Calm yo tits and If u don't like what Gaga is serving unstan. I used to know that Gaga once believed in her Fans. It does seem like she doesn't stand behind what we monsters do anymore. 

On 9/4/2017 at 5:37 PM, Esteban said:

Don't bite the hand who feed you Gaga or i will unstan!! :selena: 

Hide contents

The problem is i know that i can't unstan her, i have already say that after her blind support to Clinton and here i am :poot: I forgive her because despite everything she seems nice and especially talented.. 

What do you mean by this? She can be grateful to her loyal fans but still be afraid of the dangerously obsessive ones that may hurt her.

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

What do you mean by this? She can be grateful to her loyal fans but still be afraid of the dangerously obsessive ones that may hurt her.

Exactly. Deep down she will always love her true monsters that have stuck by her through the ups and the downs. Those monsters are the ones that will always have a piece of her heart so to speak. She should've been in bed resting on Monday but instead she came out to say hello to her beloved monsters and listen to them sing to her. At that moment it was just about bonding with her monsters. Those are the moments that she cherishes because like I said it's about bonding with her monsters.

The ones that scare her are the so called "monsters" who break into her home and grab at her and scream at her. It's plain black and white terrifying to have loads of people scream/screech at you like your a zoo animal. I'm not talking about the monsters that get a little over excited to meet her. I'm talking about the ones who are just so ravenous about meeting her that they'll scream and push and screech and claw at her. 

nswain1110
On 9/4/2017 at 0:01 PM, Katie14 said:

A mod here who met Gaga and became friends with her. She said this site became too negative so Gaga stays away to stay healthy mentally. 

I don't blame her at all - there's so many selfish, bratty, entitled fans on here that don't look at her as human being, but some pop robot who should be doing everything she can to please them, and have no regard for her happiness.. the negativity can get insane - I've never understood it. I support Gaga no matter what she wants to do or the music she wants to make. Why? Because out of all the pop stars I could stan for, she's the only one that I feel truly cares about her fans and her position in the world - she's the most compassionate loving, human and I wish her nothing but health and happiness. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Archived