💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Gaga Perfume Concept 2

TheFameMoister

Featured Posts

TheFameMoister

@KleinGa

This is another concept for a perfume called 'Crocodile Tears'. The McQueen Armadillo Heels are used frequently during the ads, and even in the bottle. 

This is the bottle :

jnodcm3tub.jpg

These are the ads ( but there are also more ) :

gdqch6pfgw.jpg

eofezwqfpi.jpg

lvcrgphdem.jpg

yj53xnigtt.jpg

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Idk how I feel about the name. It's a good concept but in order to keep the perfume bottle in the shape of the armadillo shoe I feel the name of the perfume should have some sort of name relatable to an armadillo or some sort of high heel or a working class women who wears tall heels or something that's just me. I like the promo pics and bottle design tho! 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

TheFameMoister
2 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Idk how I feel about the name. It's a good concept but in order to keep the perfume bottle in the shape of the armadillo shoe I feel the name of the perfume should have some sort of name relatable to an armadillo or some sort of high heel or a working class women who wears tall heels or something that's just me. I like the promo pics and bottle design tho! 

wp2edx5zai.jpg

You are a real masochist coming with this BRILLIANT concept knowing she hates releasing fragrances and we will never get another one :selena: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TheFameMoister
Just now, Red said:

You are a real masochist coming with these BRILLIANT concept knowing she hates releasing fragrances and we will never get another one :selena: 

Ur welcum. Ruining dreams and making people uncomfortable is what I do best

JudasIsAHolyFoo
53 minutes ago, iKilledMyFormer said:

wp2edx5zai.jpg

You don't have to get salty over some constructive criticism. I'm just saying a name change could be a little more effective to tie in the design of the bottle :selena:

its whatever I guess :neyde:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

TheFameMoister
1 hour ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

You don't have to get salty over some constructive criticism. I'm just saying a name change could be a little more effective to tie in the design of the bottle :selena:

its whatever I guess :neyde:

I didn't mean to be salty, it was just a joke. I am sorry if I un-moistened you

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, iKilledMyFormer said:

I didn't mean to be salty, it was just a joke. I am sorry if I un-moistened you

It's okay. Maybe this perfume can moisten me back up :poot:

TheFameMoister
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

It's okay. Maybe this perfume can moisten me back up :poot:

It's the worlds first moistening fragrance. 

FentyGa
24 minutes ago, iKilledMyFormer said:

It's the worlds first moistening fragrance. 

Named 'Eau De Möist by GaGá'

TheFameMoister
Just now, maxblac said:

Named 'Eau De Möist by GaGá'

SELL THAT ISH NOW

KleinGa
4 hours ago, iKilledMyFormer said:

lvcrgphdem.jpg

love this aesthetic. Although it doesn't sync well with the others it should take a leading role. 

Otherwise, the bottle design etc are interesting concepts..... just a little uneventful.

But continue tagging me sis because I still love your work 

xoxo, Little iKilledMyFormerster 

TheFameMoister

@KleinGa I really appreciate your delicious support. Thanks. Art thou haveth any other concept thou would liketh that would moisten you?

KleinGa
Just now, iKilledMyFormer said:

@KleinGa I really appreciate your delicious support. Thanks. Art thou haveth any other concept thou would liketh that would moisten you?

what would have me shooketh is if you come up with a concept not inspired or follows along the lines of FAME. I know FAME is ICONIQUÈ but something that doesn't try to feed off of that would be great  

Archived