get it? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

7 hours ago, littlepotter said:

pro-choice people being offended by the word miscarriage :laughga: 

what does being pro-choice or pro-life have to do with a miscarriage? :huh:

littlepotter
33 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

what does being pro-choice or pro-life have to do with a miscarriage? :huh:

i worded it poorly but mainly being pro-choice implies that you consider the topic of birth less taboo, proof being the thousands of memes about making "mistakes", pierced condoms and all that silly stuff. so it's rather odd to consider the use of the word "miscarriage" offensive especially that it's used in the context of a non pregnant woman having a piece of metal in her uterus. the ultrasound doesn't contain the picture of an actual human, and the woman in question isn't even pregnant. there's no way that joke could be hurtful to her or meant in an ill way. it would be different if he said the same thing in like the thread about beyonce having twins or something. 

chaeri pls

7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

i worded it poorly but mainly being pro-choice implies that you consider the topic of birth less taboo, proof being the thousands of memes about making "mistakes", pierced condoms and all that silly stuff. so it's rather odd to consider the use of the word "miscarriage" offensive especially that it's used in the context of a non pregnant woman having a piece of metal in her uterus. the ultrasound doesn't contain the picture of an actual human, and the woman in question isn't even pregnant. there's no way that joke could be hurtful to her or meant in an ill way. it would be different if he said the same thing in like the thread about beyonce having twins or something. 

I wish people were more sensible like you:golfclap:

littlepotter
25 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

I wish people were more sensible like you:golfclap:

that's a stretch but thank u :poot:

chaeri pls

Archived