Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
1 hour ago, thehanyo said:

Eh, this era for her sounds like the Kidz Bop version of Kanye's Yeezus album.

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:49 PM, Alexander Levi said:

Ok give me one song as an example 😂😂😂😂😂

Her ( Katy Perry's ) whole catalogue since she got popular, her singles. It just sounds like Katy Kat's signature formula and staple sound, so does Taylor's "Look What You Made Me Do", so did some of Taylor's last singles from her last album, but especially "Bad Blood".

and I dislike the both of them

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Goodtimes12128

I am loving the new music and direction. It reminds me of the fire Gaga had to be a super star years back. I can't wait to see what else Taylor has planned for this era.

I like this way more than LWYMMD; the production is the best part. It does come off a little generic though :lolly:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

SoldierDown

I was really not rooting for Taylor this era but these two songs are undeniable bops and I can't stop playing them both. The video for LWYMMD is amazing but I think I actually prefer Ready For It, I love the structure of the lyrics and the production.

Actually looking forward to the album now... :giveup:

destructivelove

Wait I just thought!  What if this is first in track listing and LWYMMD is the final song.  Like are you ready for this fireeee? Then at the end "look what you made me do" as a nod for all the shade and hard tracks in the middle!  Basically meaning the best would be yet to come (which is a little obvious cause neither single is completely a hit)

furthermore this would explain why this song sounds more "classic" 1989 Taylor in regards to vocal styling and chorus. SHe even does that same vocal harmony effect when she leads into the final chorus after the bridge that was present on her last album a lot.  Basically she's asking are you ready for the new Taylor. Speaking as the old taylor

On 9/2/2017 at 10:35 PM, Thomas P said:

Wow....sounds like you might have some personal problems...mind not taking it out on people who have different opinions to yours? Thanks. :toofunny:

When I got the warning, I thought it was for the Hillary/Bernie thread, not for this useless pile of bullish!t :toofunny: 

Pop fans are so... :toofunny: 

Thomas P
15 minutes ago, New Compassion said:

When I got the warning, I thought it was for the Hillary/Bernie thread, not for this useless pile of bullish!t :toofunny: 

Pop fans are so... :toofunny: 

I didn't report you :oprah:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Irrelevant
On 9/7/2017 at 10:24 AM, destructivelove said:

Wait I just thought!  What if this is first in track listing and LWYMMD is the final song.  Like are you ready for this fireeee? Then at the end "look what you made me do" as a nod for all the shade and hard tracks in the middle!  Basically meaning the best would be yet to come (which is a little obvious cause neither single is completely a hit)

Ready For It is confirmed first track and Look What You Made Me Do is confirmed 6th track

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

On 05.09.2017 at 6:51 PM, thehanyo said:

Eh, this era for her sounds like the Kidz Bop version of Kanye's Yeezus album.

kanye-sleep.jpg

omg this is soooo true :sweat:

Archived