• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just another gay

reaction to PI when it first came out: mmm ok not bad

reaction to PI now: head banging :rockstar:Ā "IT WASNTTTT LAAAAAAFFFF"

TimisaMonster

Applause, Perfect Illusion, and John Wayne

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Anderson123

Heavy Metal Lover - The first time I listened to it I was a little confused but it grew on me so much that it became one of my favorites.

Fashion! - Didn't care that much about it at first but it became really enjoyable. The more I listen to it the better it gets.

Sinner's Prayer - It was just "another Gaga track" on Joanne to me when it came out, I was more focused on the dance tracks but I was in the mood for it one day and I love the production, the vocals, lyrics, everything about it. It's one of the best songs on the album.

smokingthemall

The one I can name off the top of my head, probably, "Perfect Illusion" and "Bad Romance".

I already knew from the start that 'Perfect Illusion' had that star power for me, I just had to keep listening to it. Now it's a personal fav on Joanne.Ā :music:

With 'Bad Romance', I loved the song, but always had the tendency to skip it EVERY time it came on. It wasn't until around February of this year that I actually shoved that **** down my ears more and more; same goes for "Alejandro".Ā Ā 

chase your big, beautiful dreams

Born This Way and all lead singles that followed that one have been growers. I am always perched at the start of a new eraĀ :selena:

PrinceOfTheStorm

Fashion! is definitely up there for meĀ :smh:Ā So would Electric Chapel, FOHL, Bad Kids, Americano, and MOST shockinglyĀ 

Spoiler

Poker FaceĀ :stalkga:

Ā 

signing out

Original Diva

Side note: Most of the songs im aboit to list are also now like my fav gaga songs. most of ARTPOP (jnd, gypsy, mjh, swine, donatella, fashion), Joanne (ayo, jaonne, dic), born this way (black Jesus amen fashion) the fame monster (teeth, monster, shicd) the fame (bbb, money honey, disco heaven)

excuse me no

LordEnigma

Million Reasons took me SOOOOO long to get into.

When it was released, I continued to put it on replay even though I didn't love it.

Then one day it hit me and now it's one of my favorite Gaga songsĀ :rockstar:

DontDoubtDavid

Speechless, Fashion of His Love, and Gypsy. Those took a little bit of time to come to appreciate.

LordEnigma

Black Jesus Amen Fashion alsoĀ :giveup:

I loved the title when it came out and was expectingĀ super electronic, dark, vogue music and then it was a cheery sounding song.

But it's also one I love to revisit and just sit in itsĀ gloryĀ :tony:

DrKindnessKunt1999

The Cure since it was the direction I didn't want Gaga to go AKA tropical house with fingerĀ snapping in the background, Ā but the vocals and the quality of theĀ instrumentalĀ saved it.Ā I loved it after the 3rd or 4th listenĀ :lolly:

Archived