Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favourite songs form each album?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monsterdino said:

that will never happen not in terms of lyrics OR in terms of production, but ok

ARTPOP's basic EDM beats wish to have TF's consistent sound and excellence in it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Esteban
5 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

ok TFM I can get but TF better than Joanne and ARTPOP?

giphy.gif

ARTPOP is a big mistake because she has missed the trend of underground bass music (2010-2013) to jump into the commercial trend of EDM... And after she has called that mainstream-electro-songs ala Tomorrowland "Rave"? Commercial festival edm ok, but that was not what i call a "rave", i call that shitty bigroom house ala Martin Garrix's, Madeon, Zedd, Avicci Etc... The only good songs are ARTPOP and Do what you want imo

monsterdino
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

ARTPOP's basic EDM beats wish to have TF's consistent sound and excellence in it.

sister go listen to any TF insturmentals are BLAND as **** with some synths going around while ARTPOP has some really complex instrumentals, just listen to Aura's insturmental

The Fame: Just Dance/Poker Face/Paparazzi/Lovegame/Eh Eh/Beautiful Dirty Rich 

TFM: Bad Romance/Alejandro/Telephone

BTW: Born This Way/Scheiße/Edge of Glory/Judas/Government Hooker

ARTPOP: ARTPOP/Venus/Aura/G.U.Y

Joanne: Diamond Heart/Joanne/Million Reasons/Perfect Illusion/Hey Girl/Angel Down/Dancing in Circles/John Wayne

Joanne>(C2C :trollga:)>TF>BTW>ARTPOP>TFM

Esteban
5 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

sister go listen to any TF insturmentals are BLAND as **** with some synths going around while ARTPOP has some really complex instrumentals, just listen to Aura's insturmental

Aura is a version of a song of infected mushroom called kink, and its worst than the original because of that horrible edm sounds during the chorus..

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Esteban said:

ARTPOP is a big mistake because she has missed the trend of underground bass music (2010-2013) to jump into the commercial trend of EDM... And after she has called that mainstream-electro-songs ala Tomorrowland "Rave"? Commercial festival edm ok, but that was not what i call a "rave", i call that shitty bigroom house ala Martin Garrix's, Madeon, Zedd, Avicci Etc... The only good songs are ARTPOP and Do what you want imo

lmao u r actually delusional if u think that Gaga did ARTPOP just so she can jump onto the EDM trend....Gaga did EDM with TF and TFM.....and her best friend DJWS who also did some production on BTW is a DJ who does EDM

monsterdino
1 minute ago, tthen said:

The Fame: Just Dance/Poker Face/Paparazzi/Lovegame/Eh Eh/Beautiful Dirty Rich 

TFM: Bad Romance/Alejandro/Telephone

BTW: Born This Way/Scheiße/Edge of Glory/Judas/Government Hooker

ARTPOP: ARTPOP/Venus/Aura/G.U.Y

Joanne: Diamond Heart/Joanne/Million Reasons/Perfect Illusion/Hey Girl/Angel Down/Dancing in Circles/John Wayne

Joanne>(C2C :trollga:)>TF>BTW>ARTPOP>TFM

respect, not being blinded by the era's success

Irrelevant

All of The Fame except Summerboy, Brown Eyes and Starstruck (they're fine too, just not as good)

All of TFM except Teeth (love it, just one of the weaker parts of the album)

All of BTW (legit)

All of AP except Dope (starting to see the light but still eh about it)

All of Joanne except CTM (a good song) and HG (bye)

BTW = AP > TF = Joanne >>>>> TFM for me. TFM is an amazing pop album but it feels like it has the least character out of all of the albums.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Esteban
Just now, monsterdino said:

lmao u r actually delusional if u think that Gaga did ARTPOP just so she can jump onto the EDM trend....Gaga did EDM with TF and TFM.....and her best friend DJWS who also did some production on BTW is a DJ who does EDM

OMG you don't know music!! There is other genres than pop music and almost all pop music comes from the underground scene and turn underground to easy-listen songs without flavour! :selena:

monsterdino
Just now, Esteban said:

OMG you don't know music!! There is other genres than pop music and almost all pop music comes from the underground scene and turn underground to easy-listen songs without flavour! :selena:

who said that theres no other genres than pop???

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

respect, not being blinded by the era's success

It has some of her biggest hits but overall, it's a mostly ok EP (overrated on here tbh)

Jenina

I'm just going to do 3 songs from each album and the 3 are in descending order

TF: Again Again, Paparazzi, BDR

TFM: BR, SHICD, DITD

BTW: Bloody Mary, The Queen, Judas/Electric Chapel

ARTPOP: MJH, Aura, ARTPOP

Joanne: Sinner's Prayer, Hey Girl, Diamond Heart

BTW>ARTPOP>TFM>Joanne>TF

cool

Smother Em Eh

The Fame: Poker Face, LoveGame, Summerboy, Paper Gangster, Brown Eyes

The Fame Monster: Bad Romance, Alejandro, Teeth, Speechless

Born this Way: Marry the Night, The Queen, Highway Unicorn, TEOG, You and I

ARTPOP: Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, DWUW, Gypsy 

Joanne: Perfect Illusion, John Wayne, A-YO, Sinners Prayer

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Esteban
10 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

who said that theres no other genres than pop???

You seem to think that EDM trend comes from Gaga, + her producers aren't really good in their domains, Gaga's team know how to mix influences to make something smooth and pop but it was never underground.
EDM wasnt mainstream at the beginning it was groups like The Prodigy (who was the more famous)

This is a site who explains the roots of electronic music with main artists for each genres (it stops in 2000 but we can complete that after if we search a little)  

http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

Archived