Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Get Behind Gaga's Creative Team Lobster Eye

yASSsss

Featured Posts

lost in limbo
4 minutes ago, 2007 said:

1) Thats why I provided the original source :awkney:

2) Gurl I dont care who spoke about what, until you provide me receipts from a trustworthy source that Brandon is the director (and not lobster eye), Lobster eye are the directors.

kS3Oxsu.jpg

3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

what is the truth? :oprah: 

There's your trustable source 

jodie-foster-17-1_640x345_acf_cropped.jp

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Eclipsa said:

There's your trustable source 

jodie-foster-17-1_640x345_acf_cropped.jp

That must be Brandon second name, I'm sorry

r58qv7s.jpg

GIVE ME BR VISUALS OF **** OFF FROM GAGA , OMG...

Spoiler

MKSPSKDNFFKJDVKJFVNOEUVHDFVNSVNOSD

Spoiler

:pray:

lost in limbo
3 minutes ago, 2007 said:

That must be Brandon second name, I'm sorry

r58qv7s.jpg

Your coment literally proved nothing contrary lmao

So basically someone just decided that those people were the MR directors randomly? :awkney:

And that guy decided to interview a random stranger and call him one of the MR directors? :awkney:

3 minutes ago, Eclipsa said:

Your coment literally proved nothing contrary lmao

So basically someone just decided that those people were the MR directors randomly? :awkney:

And that guy decided to interview a random stranger and call him one of the MR directors? :awkney:

I trust yASSsss source cuz atleast he provided one, and I've provided the source that I've read lobster eye were the directors, but where the **** did you pull Brandon and all the other strangers from? :selena: 

My two takeaways:

1. Now we know who is responsible for the merchandise :green:

2. She didn't want to worry about being some fashion icon. This is understandable I guess, assuming she was running out of ideas or something. But it sorta makes me sad too. 

Still love her tho. 

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, 2007 said:

I trust yASSsss source cuz atleast he provided one, and I've provided the source that I've read lobster eye were the directors, but where the **** did you pull Brandon and all the other strangers from? :selena: 

Gagapedia, which also indicated the other guy. Brandon has also talked about in his IG, lost the print tho, but if u search a Brandon Maxwell thread there'll probs be there

boyerased
1 hour ago, Miracle said:

But...I hated most of the things related to the Bowie tribute. Bowie is my second favourite artist and they had to do that weird mix of poorly made techy related visuals to promote it. Yes, she looked amazing in those stills but that wasn't the point...

The Grammy performance wasn't supposed to be a Bowie tribute. It was announced before he died, so they had to change things up the last minute but still fullfil her Intel contract.

They're doing a great job for the most part. Especially with the interludes. I understand the direction they're going with the tour merch, it's the trend right now to just slap a photo in graphic design, but the could've made something more unique but still on trend (see the weeknd/bieber merch)

This is nitpicking but what actually bothers me is that Gaga isn't in the cutting edge anymore. Most of her core team were assistants of her previous staff. Brandon used to be Nico's assistant, Richy was the assistant choreographer, Bobby (who's doing fine) was Troy's subordinate and Ruth used to be a partner at Nick's studio. I am not saying they aren't good. It's just that Gaga is a top-tier music brand, and sometimes in order to execute things sometimes you need to work with the best of the best. I understand that she's comfortable with working with these people, but comfort sometimes bring sub-par outputs by not being pushed to your limits and thus stagnancy.

Sorry for the long ass post.

9 minutes ago, 2007 said:

22 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

This is nitpicking but what actually bothers me is that Gaga isn't in the cutting edge anymore. Most of her core team were assistants of her previous staff. Brandon used to be Nico's assistant, Richy was the assistant choreographer, Bobby (who's doing fine) was Troy's subordinate and Ruth used to be a partner at Nick's studio. I am not saying they aren't good. It's just that Gaga is a top-tier music brand, and sometimes in order to execute things sometimes you need to work with the best of the best. I understand that she's comfortable with working with these people, but comfort sometimes bring sub-par outputs by not being pushed to your limits and thus stagnancy.

Sorry for the long ass post.

I'd have to agree. It's a combination of the people she is working with, and herself really. She keeps working with assistants to past people, and her friends, instead of branching out and exploring new things. 

I mean, it even says it in this interview. She didn't want to worry about clothes, or being some "fashion icon". That to me, is kind of disappointing. It is what it is, I guess. I know she mentioned the fashion in an earlier interview this era and said the "outfits" just wasn't where her head was at right now, and it could change, but who knows. It sucks but what can we do?

If she doesn't want to do it anymore, that's fine. It is a little disheartening for a fan like myself who enjoyed the dedication to her looks, videos and music. But things change, I guess. 

8 minutes ago, Eclipsa said:

Gagapedia, which also indicated the other guy. Brandon has also talked about in his IG, lost the print tho, but if u search a Brandon Maxwell thread there'll probs be there

You were coming for me for using Wikipedia as a secondary source. But then you come back at me with Gagapedia, well I got some news for you, gagapedia isn't trustworthy either.  This discussion is getting tired so have a good day, bye. 

8QkWs9l.jpg

lost in limbo
15 minutes ago, 2007 said:

You were coming for me for using Wikipedia as a secondary source. But then you come back at me with Gagapedia, well I got some news for you, gagapedia isn't trustworthy either.  This discussion is getting tired so have a good day, bye. 

8QkWs9l.jpg

Love how you ignore the rest of the post

And Gagapedia has been trustable so far, and even if it wasnt I could still find other ways of proving it true

And its night here so no, I wont have a good day

8QkWs9l.jpg

7 minutes ago, Eclipsa said:

Love how you ignore the rest of the post

And Gagapedia has been trustable so far, and even if it wasnt I could still find other ways of proving it true

And its night here so no, I wont have a good day

8QkWs9l.jpg

r4JFYpo.gif

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, 2007 said:

r4JFYpo.gif

Wut

Archived