Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next Single should be....

JeffGaga89

Next Joanne Single?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from 'Joanne' should be the next single?

Featured Posts

Reality

Y'all, I love Come To Mama. It's one of my favorite songs on Joanne, and just one of my favorite songs of hers in general, but besides its relevant message, it's not single material whatsoever.

Diamond Heart and Dancin' In Circles would work best out of the choices on the poll, but I seriously think A-YO is a great choice. 

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
billionreasons

It has been almost a year since Joanne came out. I'd rather have a cool video for The Cure! :music:

Smother Em Eh

Where's John Wayne?

It shall be John Wayne!!!!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

MaryJaneHolland

Why are people talking about charts and success? :sweat: At this point, anything from Joanne would flop anyway.

I want DIC just because I want to see a video for it, but I'm not holding my breath about it.

PrinceOfTheStorm

Joanne, SP, and DH were the choices.

Joanne to end it off, it would be so good.

4 hours ago, milotomi19 said:

Im having a deja vu :oprah:

4 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Is it March again

Y'all aren't wrong :selena:

signing out

River

Dancin' In Circles (With My P:hor:ssy Remix Ft. CupcakKe)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

IllusionLover

A-YO will not die with the same gun as Venus

#JUSTICE4AYO

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Come To Mama: give a good music video towards politics/current events. It'll be a hit!

Dancin' In Circles: a good video featuring a hot artist. It'll be a hit!

destructivelove
4 hours ago, Phlop said:

Yet you left out AYO?

AYO/DH/Joanne. DIC would never be played because it's about clittoral masturbation. And she's not gonna collab with Rih/any male rapper.

I hope you aren't serious.  One of the biggest hits of the year Side to Side is literally about being ****ed so hard you can't walk straight. No casual person on the radio is going to immediately assume this song is about female masturbation.  Nor would they be appalled.  Have you listened to the radio lately?

memomemome

Dic with Latin remix featuring daddy Yankee or Shakira 

Just imagine

"Bailando en círculos. Se siente bien estar solo~"

:staymad:

andreas85

Diamond Heart is one of the most powerful songs from Joanne because it has that passion and energy Gaga is known for so I would choose that.

1 hour ago, destructivelove said:

I hope you aren't serious.  One of the biggest hits of the year Side to Side is literally about being ****ed so hard you can't walk straight. No casual person on the radio is going to immediately assume this song is about female masturbation.  Nor would they be appalled.  Have you listened to the radio lately?

I'm dead serious. She says "I lay around touch myself". Side by Side is mainstream girl and doesn't blantally say it's about getting ****ed, you gotta read in the lines more. AND StS has Nicki Minaj.

And Gaga isn't Arianna nor is she featuring a rapper. 

And the demonic "ah ah ah ah uh ah"s aren't gonna work on radio.

I understand why the fanbase loves the song, I do too but it's not radio friendly outside its production. Last time the fanbase raved about a song was GUY, and they dropped it as soon as it flopped. It won all the polls, even over Gypsy.

BYE

Archived