Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kety sued after stagehand loses toe

Mirages

Featured Posts

Pacify Him

Wow... I like how their culture is all about suing people for their own problems :madge:

I’m getting on your nerves

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
1 hour ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

She claimed that no one called an ambulance for her, so she had to call a friend to take her to the ER

why....why didn't SHE call an ambulance then? 

Also, can yoga not be completed without a single toe? 

Like...I feel bad she lost a toe, others can't relate, but to sue Katy for it? Seems like someone just wants some coins...it was no fault of anyone that the wall got stuck, perhaps she wasn't moving it properly. 

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

This :sweat:

If she sincerely wanted reparations for her injury, she'd sue the ones responsible (aka the people that she was working with) rather than suing Katy, a rich and successful artist, who really has nothing to do with this :sweat:

If you have no or bad health insurance in the USA, calling an ambulance can cost up to $100,000. If she calls it herself, she has to pay for it.

I mean, of course she wants the coins, she probably has already medical bills of around $500,000 to pay.

PMKKARDASHiAN
14 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If you have no or bad health insurance in the USA, calling an ambulance can cost up to $100,000. If she calls it herself, she has to pay for it.

I mean, of course she wants the coins, she probably has already medical bills of around $500,000 to pay.

That's a huge over estimation all around 

BLS ambulance cost = 600$ starting 

ALS cost = 1000$ starting 

I would expect insurance to be placed on the workers of the tour because of the hazards involved alone. 

My mom had a heart attack and was taken by ambulance to the best hospital in Florida and had the best doctors available, was resuscitated, stayed a week, and her bill before insurance was only 150,000 so I highly doubt this woman's medical bills are 500K :deadbanana: 

Whispering
3 hours ago, StarlightSeiya said:

How the hell missing one toe will keep you from doing Yoga?

Your big toe is way more important than you might think. We walk in a tripod fashion, where the big toe, the fifth toe and the heel give us a tripod walking ability. If you remove one part of that tripod, you lose balance.

Your big toe is also very important with gripping and support. Anyone that loses a big toe will have to go through rehab to learn to use their muscles differently. It can be a big deal.

StarlightSeiya
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Your big toe is way more important than you might think. We walk in a tripod fashion, where the big toe, the fifth toe and the heel give us a tripod walking ability. If you remove one part of that tripod, you lose balance.

Your big toe is also very important with gripping and support. Anyone that loses a big toe will have to go through rehab to learn to use their muscles differently. It can be a big deal.

See I thought she lost a random toe, not her big toe. Now I understand why she upset. "Wiggle your big toe"  lol.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

LateToCult

Oh my. Y'all better not make fun of Katy. We don't need whatever mess karma voodoo she has coming over to our fan base and f*cking up Gags.

StrawberryBlond

I don't see why Katy needs to get sued. It's not like she personally hired incompetent staff, tour promoters see to all that stuff. Nor was she in any way responsible for dealing with the incident. I don't understand why the singer has to be sued into the bargain. It just seems to have a "I'll you, I'll sue your management, I'll sue your label, I'll sue everything!" feel about it. I have the feeling people didn't go this far back in the day.

By the way, I find it fitting that Katy's NC show got cancelled this tour and the incident happened in NC last time. That's a good argument for karma if ever there was one.

Archived