Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga is a stronger touring force today

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

She is still too young to be considered an accomplished touring legend, she is very contemporary. They may call her a legacy artist all they want, but how many other acts can achieve 500k pure album sales and 1M pure single sales these days? 

Wait, are legacy artists supposed to perform badly commercial-wise?

bumblebee
23 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Wait, are legacy artists supposed to perform badly commercial-wise?

Well they sort of are :ph34r:

Being a legacy artist generally means that you either quit producing new music at all or you rely on your past hits because the general public doesn't care for your new releases 

That's why I thought Billboard calling Gaga a legacy artist was a low key shade 

off-topic:

your new avi :giveup:

DeanWinchester

Im on mobile and i screwed up the quote+response order

Rihanna was also called a legacy act but said it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Difference being Rihanna has a longer string of hits

http://m.huffingtonpost.ca/joshua-ostroff/rihanna-anti-tour_b_9693902.html

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

Also it doesnt matter if Gaga can't sell stadiums in asia at this point because she can still easily sell out arenas. Which is enough to reestablish her touring presence in the continent. Japan will easily give her one stadium date though

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

PMKKARDASHiAN

I still haven't recovered from the fact that I turned down presale tickets because I didn't care for Joanne and couldn't justify spending 1000$ for a concert surrounding an album I haven't listened to in almost a year :giveup:

if only I would have known the set list :giveup::giveup:

ill never recover :giveup::giveup:

it was a perfect illusion :giveup::giveup:

Phoebe Buffay

The only reason the tour is doing so well is the SuperBowl.:tea: Just like Madge. The Girlie Show and the Sticky & Sweet Tour did amazing because she visited countries where she either had never been before or hadn't performed in a very long time, especially Sticky & Sweet. The MDNA Tour had the Super Bowl. And for the RHT the "downgrade" was real ($169.8mil from 82 shows, Confessions did $194 mil with only 60 shows). That's why Gaga should end the tour as early as possible. And for the next tour the demand will be extremely big.

Thrasher
14 minutes ago, monster987 said:

The only reason the tour is doing so well is the SuperBowl.:tea: Just like Madge. The Girlie Show and the Sticky & Sweet Tour did amazing because she visited countries where she either had never been before or hadn't performed in a very long time, especially Sticky & Sweet. The MDNA Tour had the Super Bowl. And for the RHT the "downgrade" was real ($169.8mil from 82 shows, Confessions did $194 mil with only 60 shows). That's why Gaga should end the tour as early as possible. And for the next tour the demand will be extremely big.

I agree, the only thing that annoys me is that this tour is so well-produced that it seems a waste to bring it just to two continents and just for 4.5 months. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

I agree, the only thing that annoys me is that this tour is so well-produced that it seems a waste to bring it just to two continents and just for 4.5 months. 

Yes, she should add a few more dates in Australia and that's it. Leave South America, Asia, Finland, Norway, Poland and the other half of Europe for the next tour. It'd do amazing. Imagine the boxscores with the stadiums in South America. :tony::diane: 

Bradley
4 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Well they sort of are :ph34r:

Being a legacy artist generally means that you either quit producing new music at all or you rely on your past hits because the general public doesn't care for your new releases 

off-topic:

your new avi :giveup:

Well I don't agree, being a legacy artist means you have established your career firmly and have proven to be a musical legend - hence a legacy artist. It does not mean you're no longer able to produce hits or commercially successful songs/albums.

I love my avi too :giveup:

Archived