SpookyKid

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore
Just now, ryanripley said:

tomato tomatoe

Different people though :poot: What's so confusing about that :oprah: They were/are all creditable at some point in time :lana:

Gaga Lazuli
2 minutes ago, Art Ploft said:

Haus Of Retrograde too, but some monsters are reporting him

Its obvious why he is getting reported. If he has something, why tease us and never leak it? Monsters are probably mad cause this aint the first time he teases and never leaks anything. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

whore
12 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

An insider stirring **** after the Gaga interview? Who would have thought

What interview??? :emma:

CautiousLurker

I already need a hip replacement cuz of 'new album' thread, and now this?

giphy.gif

ryanripley
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

Different people though :poot: What's so confusing about that :oprah: They were/are all creditable at some point in time :lana:

i thought all that messy drama confirmed they were all rats being a mess with all those twitter DMs and texts

anyways, if it happens, it happens

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Art Ploft
Just now, LGQOP said:

Its obviously he is getting reported. If he has something, why tease us and never leak it? Monsters are probably mad cause this aint the first time he teases and never leaks anything. 

he's leaking joanne stems, monsters reporting.....

Art Ploft
2 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

HOR is def not fake, he has been leaking stuff for years

Farhan its fake because dont have the stuff, but leaked more faster than Haus Of Retrograde

whore
Just now, ryanripley said:

i thought all that messy drama confirmed they were all rats being a mess with all those twitter DMs and texts

anyways, if it happens, it happens

Yes, they were all connected behind the scenes, but still different people in the end. Farhan is the only one that hasn't been confirmed fake but he has said contradicting things in the past. 

TEMPLE
2 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

More like different personalities, but... :classy:

Gaga Lazuli
Just now, Art Ploft said:

he's leaking joanne stems, monsters reporting.....

Yes. But he teases unreleased never heard before songs. and then never leaks it. TEA for example. He has teased that for a long time. But hes been exposed and he doesnt have it. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

SpookyKid
Just now, Art Ploft said:

Farhan its fake because dont have the stuff, but leaked more faster than Haus Of Retrograde

Farhan leaked things HOR gave him, HOR provably waits till he gets all the money he can from selling the stuff he has and then leaks it to all of us

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Art Ploft
3 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Farhan leaked things HOR gave him, HOR provably waits till he gets all the money he can from selling the stuff he has and then leaks it to all of us

i think no... he's leaked ayo stems, people wanting 300$ for the stems

13 minutes ago, LGQOP said:

He can keep it. After the mess of TEA and that fake Americano mariachi version snippet. At this point is Leak it or keep it and delete your account. 

that "Tea" snippet that leaked is from this fake @Farhan account on ggd :rip: and americano is from hor

Archived