Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga already working on her new album

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Whispering
12 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

I agree that from here it's not definite she intends to add new material. if she wanted to cut edge of glory she could do something from the piano without changing the set around too much but she's slaughtering people by the thousands with that song every night this tour so i'm not sure she's gonna want to do that. 

my point was only to say that those who are expecting it didn't make it up

Well, they did for the Dive Bar. And no, no, no on cutting TEOG!! That is perfection! 

I think if she has some leftover from ASIB, there might be a tiny SLIM possibility that she will sing some of it at the piano...maybe. Lol Fans have shown that they can't handle that, though. They will be going on and on about it five years from now. I could see Gaga coming to the conclusion that it isn't worth it. 

I'm expecting new music with the promo of ASIB and a released single then. That will be here before we know it! :) 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Petrichor

Holy crap people! She said give her time to create! lol The album isn't coming until 2019 earliest. We're going to get a whole new album of pop tunes for ASIB next year.

Pop Music
On 8/29/2017 at 5:41 PM, Drin Lon said:

Btw if it doesn't come out next year I'll unstan, I don't care :neyde: 

AND THIS MONSTERS IS NOT A TRUE MONTSER

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

monketsharona

I always find the time when she is creating a new album very exciting ! Seeing her teasing a bit, some producers talking about it or even having pics of her going to studio

Always exciting ! 

next year is big for gaga. 10 years in the music industry. I think we'll get album and soundtrack for ASIB.

Ken Zahn
7 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

Yes mrs gagaswift:selena:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

FameHookah
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I always find the time when she is creating a new album very exciting ! Seeing her teasing a bit, some producers talking about it or even having pics of her going to studio

Always exciting ! 

i hate it, she always ends up scrapping epic stuff and chanfing her mind last minute..

i'd rather know nothing to be surprised and to avoid meltdowns

WTF is MDNA

7 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

CRINge

Signature loading… 👹🖤

FameHookah
On 30/8/2017 at 3:51 AM, GreekGod said:

how dare you call the ultimate masterpiece Joanne a "last minute throw together of an album" :grr:

Cancel yourself.:nails:

it is tho, she was working on something completely different, then bowie died, she met kesha and joanne happened.

WTF is MDNA

GreekGod
46 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

it is tho, she was working on something completely different, then bowie died, she met kesha and joanne happened.

I don't think Joanne was a result of meeting with Kesha. When they got together with Mark and casually wrote Joanne the song, the album concept was established. before that she had sessions with RedOne, Elton John, and agreed collaborations with multiple others. It always happens like this, an artist tries all different ideas until she settles on one. Doesn't mean Joanne was a "throw-away album". 

just my opinion. :)

so i'm thinking a 2019 release with the lead single coming in late 2018 after ASIB.

I also hope she gets given the Vanguard Award next year at the VMAs for her 10 years. That way from the August-October period she will still heavily be in the public eye and not vanish before her lead single. 

Anderson123
On 31/8/2017 at 4:19 AM, GreekGod said:

I don't think Joanne was a result of meeting with Kesha. When they got together with Mark and casually wrote Joanne the song, the album concept was established. before that she had sessions with RedOne, Elton John, and agreed collaborations with multiple others. It always happens like this, an artist tries all different ideas until she settles on one. Doesn't mean Joanne was a "throw-away album". 

just my opinion. :)

She brought "Angel Down" to Mark and they worked on the concept on the album from there but yeah, I think they decided to call the album that when they wrote Joanne.

Edit: Sorry, didn't read that you already talked about the RedOne sessions before the final album.

On 31/8/2017 at 3:25 AM, FameHookah said:

i hate it, she always ends up scrapping epic stuff and chanfing her mind last minute..

i'd rather know nothing to be surprised and to avoid meltdowns

I kind of agree on this. As much as I love reading about what she's doing and that she shares with us, a lot of things changed when she worked on ARTPOP. I also don't really like when she starts hyping a new album more than a year before it's even released. (BTW & ARTPOP)

I really liked all of the mystery around Joanne because she never hinted at what was coming.

Archived