Anyone scared to attend their show?

Katie14

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiDONTCURE
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

If it's credit card entry then your card is your ticket. I'm not sure how it works exactly but yeah :happy: Though I'm, nervous for you :sweat: I think it was the second or third show where card entries were really rough and people were still coming into the venue like halfway through the show :poot:

OT: The odds of your show being attacked are so low that they're practically non-existent. Don't worry about stuff like that :hug: The worst thing that'll happen is you see half a dozen zealots outside with pamphlets and signs declaring Gaga a demon :diane:

Yeah! I've read posts about people entering the venue with credit card entry, and most people meet up with the ticket buyer, and the ticket buyer lets them in. So I'm hoping that's what ends up happening with my show! 

Xoxo Adriana

You don't have to worry about terrorists. The only thing smart about them is that they never attack the same place or same thing more than once. They shouldn't hold you back from seeing a show. Enjoy the shows girl, not many people can afford them :hug: 

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I bought tickets to see two shows and I was so excited, but since the Manchester bombing and all the other recent terrorist attacks and white supremacist uprisings, Ive been scared to go. I honestly don't really want to go to those two shows anymore. I am worried something bad will happen. 

Don't worry baby girl :hug: If Gaga is and was protected anything like she was at my venue, and if security was as thick as it was at my show, at yours, you will be just fine. 

When you are scared, the terrorists win. Don't let them win.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

itsdominik

Well, I'll be attending the shows in Berlin and Cologne and it is said that Germany is one of the major targets of terrorists. Does this stop me from going? No! I have been looking forward to these shows for so long and the venues (at least in Germany) have really stepped up their game security-wise last year (they are using metal detectors and stuff now)

reditaccount288

Isnt that good that white supremacists are rising? After all the bombing isnt done by them lol.

But however, no, im not scared, just **** this guys. Dont let them screw your ejoyment.

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

FreePalestine

reditaccount288
18 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

I live in Europe.

Did you forget Breivik? We need more of that???

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/26/world/europe/norway-terror-attacks/index.html

Also far right groups and white supremacists in America are connected to and inspired by criminal gangs/vigilantes of white supremacists from Northern Europe.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2017-05-25/white-supremacists-are-killing-name-ancient-nordic-religion

"The man in Kansas wanted to kill as many Jewish people as possible. So he drove to two Jewish centers, where he shot and killed three people, all of them Christians. He told the court that sentenced him to death that he had mistaken his victims for Jews.

“I wanted to kill Jews, not people,” he told the court that sentenced him to death."

--- is that normal to you??

You don't seem to know what white supremacy means. Study some history. Neonazis and white supremacists are just as dangerous for all the minorities. 

Why are you praising racists? :oprah:

FreePalestine

reditaccount288
Just now, lego said:

I live in Europe.

Did you forget Breivik? We need more of that???

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/26/world/europe/norway-terror-attacks/index.html

Also far right groups and white supremacists in America are connected to and inspired by criminal gangs/vigilantes of white supremacists from Northern Europe.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2017-05-25/white-supremacists-are-killing-name-ancient-nordic-religion

"The man in Kansas wanted to kill as many Jewish people as possible. So he drove to two Jewish centers, where he shot and killed three people, all of them Christians. He told the court that sentenced him to death that he had mistaken his victims for Jews.

“I wanted to kill Jews, not people,” he told the court that sentenced him to death."

--- is that normal to you??

You don't seem to know what white supremacy means. Study some history. Neonazis and white supremacists are just as dangerous for all the minorities. 

Why are you praising racists? :oprah:

So you are comparing one case of white supremacy in Europe during 21st century. With the above 5 cases (there are tons more) ...... Okey... Is that normal to you?

That **** only feeds the white supremacy. OBV i was pretending to be ironic.... Supremacy is always wrong, and I dont want to defend it. But its surge its not a simple coincidence.

80 persons died in norway because of that white supremacy. Now... only in bataclan died 130 persons, and I think that was the contrarian to white supremacy.

Obviously the white supremacy will keep growing. There's nothing u can do about it.

There's no good party in this ****, as always, political games.

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

Cocaine Heart
3 hours ago, reditaccount288 said:

Isnt that good that white supremacists are rising? After all the bombing isnt done by them lol.

:fthis:

The trash mentality we have on GGD  though :awkney:

We going to boo

August Blue
3 hours ago, reditaccount288 said:

But however, no, im not scared, just **** this guys. Dont let them screw your ejoyment.

I live in France, and I find what u just said disgusting

19 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

So you are comparing one case of white supremacy in Europe during 21st century. With the above 5 cases (there are tons more) ...... Okey... Is that normal to you?

That **** only feeds the white supremacy. OBV i was pretending to be ironic.... Supremacy is always wrong, and I dont want to defend it. But its surge its not a simple coincidence.

80 persons died in norway because of that white supremacy. Now... only in bataclan died 130 persons, and I think that was the contrarian to white supremacy.

Obviously the white supremacy will keep growing. There's nothing u can do about it.

There's no good party in this ****, as always, political games.

What does "pretending to be ironic" even mean? 

You said

Isnt that good that white supremacists are rising?

No it's not good that anti-black, anti-jewish, anti-immigrant hate groups and criminals are rising. It's obviously not a "good thing".

After all the bombing isnt done by them lol.

And I proved you wrong on this one so you start to compete with links.

They just killed a girl in Charlottesville car attack and OP is American. They beat up minorities on the streets and don't get arrested. They make bomb plots to attack black Americans and you ask "isn't that a good thing?"

Then you think I'm "ignorant American", so you say 

hahaha , come to Europe. Maybe u will be glad to have some white supremacy

You just laugh it off.

It's disgusting. Fight hate with hate, is that what you are saying?

How does hating on all non-white people (and attacking them) help in fight against terrorism?

White supremacists only pretend to care about "own people", after terror attacks, besides attacking foreigners and their businesses, they send death/rape threats to journalists-women from their own nationality who are too liberal for them. I've witnessed this many times.

They are just as bad.

----

@Katie14 I'm so sorry for going off topic, I just couldn't believe what I'm reading on GGD. 

FreePalestine

Archived