Jump to content
economy

Hunger and Starvation Getting Critical In Venezuela


Economy

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, Nicogly said:

Guys i'm venezuelan, and even that article cant show half of whats happening there. No medicine whatsoever, (no antibiotics or cancer treatment for example). Hyperinflation has made living almost impossible. 

 

When i went to schoom there, every morning i would see at least 5-6 people eating from the garbage (my teachers also started getting thinner with the passing of time, really crude and horrible) 

are you planning to stay in Venezuela? I heard a lot of people are fleeing to Colombia or other neighboring countries :ohno: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicogly
2 minutes ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

are you planning to stay in Venezuela? I heard a lot of people are fleeing to Colombia or other neighboring countries :ohno: 

Thank g-d my father is a hard worker and has been able to send me to study in NYU (im doing my abroad year here in London). Thanks for worrying ❤️

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicogly
1 hour ago, Rafr88 said:

@Nicogly and your name is Nicolas? jaja i guess people make fun of it

Actually that happened the first two months of Maduro's rule then it faded as sh¡t got darker and it became even insensitive to associate my name with his hahahahaha 🙃

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬
Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTCHAOS
7 minutes ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

are you planning to stay in Venezuela? I heard a lot of people are fleeing to Colombia or other neighboring countries :ohno: 

The people in here are going to Colombia, Panama, Chile, and basically everywhere. I wonder if people of the other countries think we are "the new mexicans" or "the new chinesse" or something like that:S

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Melech said:

I hate that the international left still stands with Maduro 

Same... here in Brazil the left supports Maduro at all costs, it's ridiculous, having the audacity to say that what is happening is somehow part of a coup or whatever.

Link to post
Share on other sites

GagaTheExplorer
On 27/8/2017 at 2:04 PM, Nicogly said:

Okay, so here is the deal. The first sanctions done by USA are actually good, they froze many of the most corrupt government leader's bank accounts outside of Venezuela (which is 99.99% money stolen from the nation). This was a hard blow. 

 

On the other hand, economic sanctions are needed. Yes we will suffer, but it will make the situation even more unsustainable, which will prompt a quicker fall of Maduro and Chavismo. We cant take it much longer. 

Yesterday my best friend's dad radio station was closed (after running for 60+ years, a station that was considered tradition in Venezuela). Her family is devasteded. My family for example has no idea how to withstand the situation because my father's job cant be found in the exterior without losing the economic stability he had built in the past. 

 

Also, our opposition leaders want US intervention, we have got no weapons on our side. Up until now protests have been peaceful (yes, there were molotov bombs and stones from our side, but no fire arms or semi automatic weapons) and the protests have been met by crazy repression. 

 

The last fraud done by Maduro, the constituent, permits him to do whatever he likes. Right now only 27 international flights are going out of Venezuela weekly, even worse than in Cuba. 

 

Thats why harsher measures are needed. Cuba has had so many years under Castro because of no further measures. We need to go theough a storm to see the end of the gray sky and into the rainbow. Sadly, of course. Even worse now that im living outside of the country and cant march or protest anymore

Worse? :sure:

OMG! I feel like I'm the last monster of Gagadaily still living in this messy country, I want to leave with all of my heart :selena:

Link to post
Share on other sites

GagaTheExplorer
On 27/8/2017 at 2:19 PM, Rafr88 said:

The people in here are going to Colombia, Panama, Chile, and basically everywhere. I wonder if people of the other countries think we are "the new mexicans" or "the new chinesse" or something like that:S

take my hand, stay joanne :lana:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTCHAOS
7 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

take my hand, stay joanne :lana:

You're stick to this country too??

9 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

OMG! I feel like I'm the last monster of Gagadaily still living in this messy country, I want to leave with all of my heart :selena:

So truly same:selena:

Link to post
Share on other sites

GagaTheExplorer
30 minutes ago, Rafr88 said:

You're stick to this country too??

So truly same:selena:

if you want to take a boat to nowhere, you totally count with me :madge:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTCHAOS
3 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

if you want to take a boat to nowhere, you totally count with me :madge:

De que parte eres?

Edit: I hate when cantv don't let me even stream the JWT:poot:

Link to post
Share on other sites

GagaTheExplorer
28 minutes ago, Rafr88 said:

De donde eres?

I'm from Valencia :happy:, we can't speak spanish here, unless you to get some warning points from la mmweba michael jackson de sombrero rosado

Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTCHAOS
3 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

I'm from Valencia :happy:, we can't speak spanish here, unless you to get some warning points from la mmweba michael jackson de sombrero rosado

Muero:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Si no se puede hablar por aquí donde se puede hablar?:oprah:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...