Taylor Kinney was 'stone' during "Perfect Illusion" - Last Night

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not asher613
29 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I'm sorry, it doesn't matter how many times she says the song is about instagram and twitter or some s***... It is about their relationship. :sure:

sis you don't know where you are treading 

Tomiel25

Sexxx dreams bridge teas :gaycat:

You could turn a stone
Or the color of a man petrified by a woman
In love as I am when I lay with you
I think of him, I think of him

Maybe he still love her :flutter:

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Glamourpuss

She says it's not about the break up but it is.

Perfect Illusion is the shattering realisation the perfect love she thought she had was over. 

Million reasons is about her needing one good reason (the reason being LOVE) for her to stay in the relationship with him.

John Wayne is about her sick of dating the same kind of guys and wanting to experience something wild. It's the song equivalent of changing your hair style after a break up. 

It's what everyone goes through after a break up that's why she chose those three tracks from Joanne as a trilogy with their own videos. 

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

sis you don't know where you are treading 

:awkney: Are you warning me? 

⚯͛

AlexanderMagno

Why are y'all stressing about him being stoned? :awkney: it's a ****ing concert, half of those people are stoned. It literally means nothing and I'm certain it has nothing to do with the song or however he feels about it.

bitchimtrying

He probably felt uncomfortable because everyone in the vicinity would turn and look at him to see his reaction to the song. 

CautiousLurker
59 minutes ago, Sister said:

I was sitting behind him...and no joke...he was stone faced during perfect illusion.

Like · Reply · 38 mins

^

LOL that is just fan speculation that the song is about him, but it's not. She hardly even wrote it herself, it is more of a borrowed and group written song that Gaga tweeked and made hers.

How does he know he was stone faced if he was sitting behind him tho :selena:

Ashley

Even if she says it isn't about him, he knows her better than all of us so he can probably tell when she's lying. :ladyhaha:

GypsyBabe
27 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

When I first heard the song, I was going though a friend break up and could relate to it almost perfectly. I told my mom "yeah she said it's about social media but I don't think so" and she said Gaga probably didn't want to say it's about him. This song's about a breakup to me. 

To me too. But that's the point of music isn't it? A good songwriter writes a song that can be interpreted many different ways. I choose to think it's about a breakup. 

⚯͛

PoshLife
11 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Why are y'all stressing about him being stoned? :awkney: it's a ****ing concert, half of those people are stoned. It literally means nothing and I'm certain it has nothing to do with the song or however he feels about it.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

DawnNutella
10 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

He probably felt uncomfortable because everyone in the vicinity would turn and look at him to see his reaction to the song. 

I'm sure tons of people stared at him all night to see how he was reacting to everything she did :sharon:source.gif

staring.gif

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

She says it's not about the break up but it is.

Perfect Illusion is the shattering realisation the perfect love she thought she had was over. 

Million reasons is about her needing one good reason (the reason being LOVE) for her to stay in the relationship with him.

John Wayne is about her sick of dating the same kind of guys and wanting to experience something wild. It's the song equivalent of changing your hair style after a break up. 

It's what everyone goes through after a break up that's why she chose those three tracks from Joanne as a trilogy with their own videos. 

Dancin' In Circles could be a post-breakup song too. :trollga:

1 hour ago, lilmonster93 said:

Stone, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was both :selena:

This lmao!

KleinGa
1 hour ago, Bio said:

The song is not even about him lol Why y'all acting brand new?

yeah, it's about "instagram photos and social media" *rolls eyes*

Archived