💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga's Interview for V Magazine

yASSsss

Featured Posts

BoomKack

Omg I took those pics 😂

I was walking through Midtown and saw this, and literally RAN into the store screaming

pQE2Emx.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
Just now, yASSsss said:

This interview happened after the Grammys and the Superbowl. it can't be MR or John Wayne

I think it happened back in September lat year, when she shot the photo session, but they changed a few things here and there in the writing.

yASSsss
Just now, Sebs said:

new as in never published before, but i do think that it actually took place last september

take a look at this part-

"Gaga's sincerity and her openness and enthusiasm are touching,seemingly at odd with the exhibitionist/provocateur/larger-than-life entity who can perform at the Grammys with Metallica or headline a Superbowl Halftime show"

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

"Gaga's sincerity and her openness and enthusiasm are touching,seemingly at odd with the exhibitionist/provocateur/larger-than-life entity who can perform at the Grammys with Metallica or headline a Superbowl Halftime show"

This is part of the article, not the interview. They could've added that later.

3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

of course it was edited differently to update it to what happened in the last year, but I think the actual conversation took place a year ago

Space Cowboy
13 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

This interview happened after the Grammys and the Superbowl. it can't be MR or John Wayne

Well if true, Hopefully its for Joanne (Title track). That would be a beautiful closer to this great era.

mister max

Lowkey music video? Cutoff jeans, country boots and white t shirts with one of her breasts exposed and pressed to the guitar? What are they talking about:saladga: I need to know

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

This obviously happened before Joanne's release. She described the shorts and cropped top Gaga used to wear back then, she was still going to the studio and she played Grigio Girls as if it was a never heard before song.

Sister
24 minutes ago, asana15 said:

If anyone's interested, here's the link to pre-order.

http://vmagazineshop.com/past-issues/v109-the-music-issue

PRE-ORDER V109: THE MUSIC ISSUE

$10.50

Press play! V's annual music issue is here, featuring over 60 of the most riveting names in music. Further in this issue, Kylie Jenner takes center stage in her first shoot with Nick Knight. Plus, the best in fall fashion as captured by Mario Testino, Bruce Weber, and more. Cover will be released Monday, August 28th. Pre-order now.

Thank You!

But, who was it who interviewed Gaga here? Does it say anywhere? I am curious since they were friends with Warhol and a part of his crowd back in the day. I am not seeing it anywhere.

I love this interview and the gorgeous pictures too! Thank You for sharing!

x

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

crisTEAne

such a beautiful interview. the mythological analogies made my humanities heart stop and i died a little inside. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Sister
46 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

DILdv8cUMAAIi_q.jpg

DILdv8WUwAACFJm.jpg

Can you tell us who is her interviewer, please? Thank You for posting, it's fabulous! x

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

asana15

I loved it. Thank you for posting.

Somehow, in conjunction with the recent snippets from her upcoming documentary, it looks and sounds different, it paints bigger, deeper, more complex picture that I envisioned before.

I don't know, but for me it's a valuable insight into her life, her being, her personality.

Every piece of information no matter how big or small it is, - counts.

yASSsss
36 minutes ago, Sister said:

Can you tell us who is her interviewer, please? Thank You for posting, it's fabulous! x

There isn't any mention of the interviewer in these pictures. We'll find out when V magazine posts this interview on their website :gaycat:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived