Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Just Waiting For It demo

Luigi

Featured Posts

Hi fella monsters!

I recorded my first demo and I wanted to know your thoughts. What should i change, lyrics etc. It will have a completely different production. There are various errors including the "just waiting it" part. I corrected this misspelling after recording the demo. I hope you like it!! 

noisullitcefrep

I didn't really pay attention to the lyrics, but you've got an AMAZING voice😍 And I wouldn't change the production too much, 'cause it really fits your voice:)

On 26/8/2017 at 0:51 PM, GhettoFabulous said:

I love your voice. :whitney::diane: it sounds really nice.:diane:

thank you sweet:wub:

On 26/8/2017 at 1:35 PM, Miracle said:

Chords end up being repetitive but your voice is great, sounds like the alt-pop male canon

I know right. Also i tried to use another production with synths and it fits good as well but I have to work in it. Thank you for your comments!!:blush::kara:

On 26/8/2017 at 2:25 PM, noisullitcefrep said:

I didn't really pay attention to the lyrics, but you've got an AMAZING voice😍 And I wouldn't change the production too much, 'cause it really fits your voice:)

Thank you!! This is exactly what my choir teacher said me through the years about my voice and i grew up with that inside of me and it helped me a lot with my voice issues since i never liked my voice (but now I do!) excuse me for my english if theres any mistake!♥

• 3 months later...

Archived