💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga performed DIC tonight ?

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

xoxo lou

So did gaga performed BM , DIC and paparazzi tonight at the chicago show ? :lolly:

or is that segment is not going to be performed at the stadium shows :toofunny:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

Un****ingfortunately it was cut again. Can we all hound her? She's cutting the best part of the show 😩😩

SunsetBoulevard
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

Un****ingfortunately it was cut again. Can we all hound her? She's cutting the best part of the show 😩😩

And it's weird because she wasn't late this time. :( I don't get it. 

xoxo lou
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

Well atleast I don't feel bad that I felt like I attended the worst show of the JWT because she didn't performed dic :derpga:

NIghtmareElm

I think she cuts it only during stadium shows.  DIC is performed on one of those platforms.  I'm assuming she doesn't want to change her routine like that, so she will cut songs that are performed on bridges or platforms.  Except MR :selena:

Born To Slay

This just pisses me off, how hard would it be for Gaga to just do the numbers on the main stage? Not hard at all. 

This is extremely disrespectful to the fans. She should be ashamed of herself. 

Then again, I don't even like BM, Paparazzi is like a minute, so I'm not missing much but still, she needs to get it together.

22 minutes ago, judxs said:

Maybe they've just not choreographed it for the stadium stage?

Honestly, this

Think of it this way. Gaga made an exclusive show for you stadium goers. You can't experience this JWT minus DIC anywhere else. You are the special one. Are you happier now?

Born To Slay
5 minutes ago, Easy said:

Think of it this way. Gaga made an exclusive show for you stadium goers. You can't experience this JWT minus DIC anywhere else. You are the special one. Are you happier now?

No not really, if Gaga at lest replaced the songs and made the acoustic section longer or something like that, then it'd be special. Cutting songs doesn't make it special. It's rude.

GunninMan

I'm assuming it's the same reason as she did for SF. Stadiums usually have curfews and she had to cut that part out of the SF concert to fit in the scheduled curfew, and she wasn't even that late that night either. Y'all gotta calm down. It sucks for the stadium goers but I doubt it's about the choreo.

I think it goes back to the fact that it's the most logical Joanne song to cut (I know I'm a DIC detractor but y'all be honest). She can't A-Yo, Diamond Heart, John Wayne, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, or Joanne. That only leaves DIC, Angel Down, and Come to Mama—and the latter two are much more vocally impressive (which lezzbehonest most of the GP would prefer at this point). She tends to cut Paparazzi without any guilt (CC: Coachella) and Bloody Mary, while an amazing treat (and easily one of my favs) is easy to cut without impacting the flow of the show much. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Archived