life

Taylor Kinney at Tonight's Show

ryanripley

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earthling

I swear to god if he's the reason why Gaga was allegedly seen crying in her SUV before tonight's show :grr:

But maybe it's not his fault directly just that his presence may be stirring a lot of emotion in her, performing in front of him may be difficult, gypsy teas etc.. :wtf:

All I know is that in the past whenever I'd be in the same place as my ex on nights out, parties etc, it was excruciating and I'd always cry after

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Modern Ecstasy2
6 minutes ago, NathanC said:

How does she go from dating him to dating her father... 

she likes her silver daddies

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Regina George

I still think he was nobody before Gaga.

Still think he used Gaga for fame.

Still think he forced it by kissing her first day he met her.

I still don't like him.

:bye:

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, Earthling said:

I swear to god if he's the reason why Gaga was allegedly seen crying in her SUV before tonight's show :grr:

But maybe it's not his fault directly just that his presence may be stirring a lot of emotion in her, performing in front of him may be difficult, gypsy teas etc.. :wtf:

All I know is that in the past whenever I'd be in the same place as my ex on nights out, parties etc, it was excruciating and I'd always cry after

a lot of ppl think it has something to do with djws, but I think it's T related too. Performing in Chicago is probably bringing up a lot for her, especially if she knows he's there.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

CautiousLurker
50 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i think they're best staying as friends :poot: 

But Taylor is so much hotterrrrrr... Don't tell me Gaga+Christian doesn't scream mismatch... Yes I'm that superficial... No I don't think I have a problem... 

giphy.gif

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

SpaceAce
7 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I still think he was nobody before Gaga.

Still think he used Gaga for fame.

Still think he forced it by kissing her first day he met her.

I still don't like him.

:bye:

He would barely talk about her in the media. He was coming up as an actor before he met Gaga so I'm sure his Chicago Fire role would have still been his had he not dated her. 

I don't think it's fair for fans to cheapen their relationship based on rumours and baseless negativity. They made each other happy for a few years and that says enough about that. 

Regina George
Just now, SpaceAce said:

He would barely talk about her in the media. He was coming up as an actor before he met Gaga so I'm sure his Chicago Fire role would have still been his had he not dated her. 

I don't think it's fair for fans to cheapen their relationship based on rumours and baseless negativity. They made each other happy for a few years and that says enough about that. 

It's only my opinion tho.. :selena:

fivefoottwo

dancing in circles extended @ tonight's show :giggle:

Spoiler

but jokes aside it makes me happy to see them together i guess. though we don't know if that's a good or bad thing. maybe 5f2 will tell us.

LordEnigma

This is really great! I could never do this and it takes a really strong relationship/friendship to do this.

Congrats to both of them :tony:

LordEnigma
18 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

But Taylor is so much hotterrrrrr... Don't tell me Gaga+Christian doesn't scream mismatch... Yes I'm that superficial... No I don't think I have a problem... 

giphy.gif

At the end of the day, being hot means nothing.

And just because you think they are mismatch doesn't mean they actually are.

Id choose someone less attractive and nice over someone who is HOT and boring.

I love how people actually think their opinions on Gaga's relationship are valid, we have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Maybe this is why Gaga apparently was crying...they told her "Taylot K is on the venue". :udidnt:

Wait What? Gaga was crying? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived